Trilogy/ Saddle horse of the Year Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, May 15, 2010.

1. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Huge congratulations to everyone today on your ridden results.
    Halter is just starting now so will finish early evening.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO KEELEY & TARYN AND THE BEAUTIFUL LEEDALE EXTRAVAGANZA

Keeley won Champion Derivative Showhunter ridden by a youth & Reserve Champion Derivative ridden by a youth..
    Will let Taryn post her results.:D
    Two beautiful Garlands brought home and many Thanks to Cheryl from Carmac Racing for sponsoring the Garlands they are simply stunning.

Lots of great results still to come.

Keeley & Levi
    [​IMG]

Taryn & Levi
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Congratulations on your results, I look forward to seeing more later on today....stunning Garland...I can only see one photo though.;)

3. Spellbound

Spellbound New Member

What a fantastic day i am so pleased with how Levi worked he always does his best :)

Thankyou to Gretchen and Keeley for coming down at the crack of dawn and helping me get Levi ready. The work paid off coming home with 3 champions and 1 reserve :)

Champion Derivative Gelding 14.2hs and Under
    Champion Derivative Show Hunter 14.2hs and Under

Champion Derivative Show Hunter Ridden by a Youth (Keeley)
    Reserve Champion Derivative Ridden by a Youth (Keeley)

So proud of the little man :)

4. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Well done Keeley and Levi.

Anyone know how Sarina (Mirawee) did?

5. Its Party Time

Thanks Marianne**)

I will let Mirawee tell her results but I MAY of seen her with some pretty flowers;)

6. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

My sister got a picture of Diva with her garland on! I'll get her to post it:)*

7. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

haii all congratz to everyone. All of the horses and ponys looked fab today.
    I managed to take quite a few pictures of people today but i dont no who they are so i hope you like them if their is a pic of you =]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

and more....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

And more...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope you like them
    =]]]]

10. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Awe good girl Diva. Made up for last weekend. Congrats Sarina.**)

All the horses look lovely.

11. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

geesh i miss showing, went and had alooksie since im home to watch this. got there for the halter and was quite surprised at the low numbers apart from from purebred and derivative gelding class not sure why not many? and found out the canteen closes at 3.30pm and at 7pm when time i left there wasnt any lighting out front to find car hehehe but oh well i got my horsey fix :)
    Raz i saw your girl and she looks fantastic, congrats to Kaisi :) and Midas i saw the gorgeous boy and thought he should of won supreme but im not the judge hehehehe congrats to everyone on there wins

12. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

*waves to Ren* sorry I did see you but didnt get a chance to chat.

Just got back- what a nice show ! It was good to catch up with a few ppls.

Huge congrats to everyone, theres was some very nice Nags out today. **)

Congrats Razzie both your girls look great !

Dollar OMG that little back colt is to die for - huge congrats

Sorry I missed you G & K- weldone **)

Mirrawee- weldone to you too !

Love those Garlands ! what awsome colours ;)

Cheers
    Lee

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Good day for me in end although it didn't start that great! Hopefully Diva won't be too sore tomorrow but she was fine while keeping busy today.

Didn't do too badly ;) 3 Champions from 4 show classes and also the kind of mark I expected from Diva's prelim dressage (no idea on placings in that - no ribbon though :p) Skipped the novice dressage as it all got too hard.

Diva started off with Finalist in Show Horse Derivative Mare - although everyone got a ribbon in that class. However, she stood still in the lineup which was an achievement in itself after last week!

Then in the Show Hunter Derivative over 14.2hh she was awarded CHAMPION! Was over the moon as there were some very lovely horses in that class :D She does like to hoon though ;)

Nova was next (well, after the dressage). Poor pony was stuck in a stable all day and then I had about 1.5 hours to get her ready for her class... including washing legs and fully plaiting her! However she was very well behaved in the class and won her Derivative yearling filly class then beat the boys for CHAMPION yearling derivative.

Then back to Diva and she finally had her halter class although she was very over it all by then - I don't think I have ever seen her have her ears that far back while competing *#) Except for her ears though she was her usual brilliant self in halter and won her class then beat the older age group winner to take out CHAMPION derivative mare.

While numbers were down in some halter classes (not all, took lots longer than last year and the judge was quick!) the quality was great in them all

Thank you to all of the sponsors today :)* I will need to find out who actually sponsored my garland as I haven't had a chance to look.

Oh and thank you for the photos as well :) Needless to say we didn't get any LOL.

14. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Well done all, i was up at the EWA judges seminar and had a quick looksy at you guys on show :)

Loved the garlands - who made them???

Did each champ and reserve get a garland???

Good work Arab committee - great show :)

15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Scorpio, champ and reserve for the ridden each got a garland (the champ one was just bigger). Supreme for junior and senior led in both pures and derivatives also got a garland :)

That is something else for me to look at, who made them LOL. I know the led ones were made by Laurie, who makes the Dilute Australia garlands...

16. Vecchio

Vecchio Active Member

Wow, what a looonng day! Am absolutely buggered! I was very proud of my pony today who, despite being dragged out of the paddock 7 weeks ago, didn't put a hoof wrong. Was very very impressed with his behaviour. Can't wait to get a bit more topline on him and do some more shows. Photos:

Ridden:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Halter:
    [​IMG]

And he says he needs caffeine too!
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to all of the other competitors. There were some lovely horses there today :)

17. Its Party Time

Cheryl Edwards from Carmac Racing made the Garlands and her generosity in sponsoring most of the classes is amazing!
    Yes all Champs & Reserves besides in the rider classes where Champ only receives a garland.**)

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  18. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Rider classes got one too :)

19. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

That's right :p
    [​IMG]
    They look funny on people

20. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Kaisi, was there room for Pickles in the float with the rest of your haul? <G> Well done again to you both :)