Trilogy Results???

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by blitzen, May 15, 2011.

1. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

i can start this cos i was there this morning! :p managed to pick up a lovely b.band from Magic too. @)

some DREAMY ponies out there today. i had a little cry when this GORGEOUS little pony won the under 15hh derivative class (i think it was). don't know the pony but they were in a big class. great job! my friend's pony looked a million bucks with his rider. There's a lot of hard work & slog that goes into getting a horse to such a big show.

congrats already to everyone competing. you all look fantastic & so admirably presented. top class!

2. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

SO wanted to be there. No results yet????? Come ON peoples we is waiting!!!!

3. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

As far as I know it is still going!!

4. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

A LOT of stockies won pretty flowers :)

**)

5. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

still going!! yikes!

6. odway

odway Guest

Come on guys! Gotta be some results and photos by now! Hope everyone had a successful day :)

7. jamiru

jamiru New Member

Just heard my pony Jamiru Delta Dream won Champion Arabian Pony!!! So excited!! It was also her debut under saddle and she was 1st finalist and ended up placing 3rd in the Ridden Derivative!!!
    Hope to have pics soon. :D

8. ckylie

ckylie New Member

senior results

:) Does anyone know the senior results ??????????

9. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

We had an awesome but very long day, well weekend actually. My little daughter Grace rode our homebred Brayside Butterscotch to win the Junior Rider Under 12 years, I was so proud of her :)

Our three babies did us so proud today, especially after sitting in those stables since 6.30am this morning and not getting in their classes until 5.30pm ish.

Brayside Karmaa - 1st Arabian Riding Pony Filly

Brayside Brilliance - 1st Arabian Riding Pony Colt
    Champion Arabian Riding Pony Junior Exhibit, and
    Supreme Champion Arabian Derivative Exhibit of the Show.

Brilliance (aka George) has won those placings two years in a row now, as weanling last year and now as a yearling :)

Brayside Flaunt It - 1st Arabian Riding Pony Gelding
    Reserve Champion Arabian Riding Pony Junior Exhibit.

What a HUGE THRILL it was to see the line up for Champion ARP all Brayside Ponies. I love this show it is a long day but a good one. Can't wait for photos now. Thanks heaps to the generous sponsors, supporters, volunteers, committee and the person who made all the beautiful garlands.

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  10. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well done to Brayside for supreme junior derivative :)*

I was very happy with my two, particularly Ameenah as she was so cruisy for her first show :D

No photos from me until tomorrow either as I can't be bothered turning the computer on or digging the camera out of the car :D

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  11. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

wow what a long day way to tied to post pics but we had a great day

Highfield ophellea
    runner up ridden deriv mare of the year
    finalist deriv hunter under 15h
    first dressage test we done today and she did such a good job cant remember the score but wsas thrilled!!
    1st deriv mare
    res champ deriv in Halter

and was mums new little guys first show
    Remanni lodge iced gold
    1st male deriv weanling
    champion weanling
    was so proud of him he is such a star was in the stable all day and is such a big day for the babys and had awesome comments from the judge about both of our 2 today and what more could you ask for ;)

congrats to everyone there were some really stunning horses there today **)

12. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

kelly, i was in the stands watching ur ridden stuff & was about in tears watching your BEAUTIFUL riding and absolutely stunning pony. absolute class. very very nice combination to watch, mate. well done on your success today, you guys make a great team.

13. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

omg thankyou so much what a nice thing to say :D i love my girl to bits and we work very hard she is doing so well for such a baby :)

14. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

Excellent results kelly you two are just getting better and better......well done!**)

15. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

congratulations Kelly ...wow doesn't seem that long ago that she was a baby. What a great job you have done with her:)*

remaani will be over the moon...what a great day her ponies have had:D

16. SSAPH

SSAPH Well-known Member

Well what a long but very successful day.
    Our show team consisted of just 3 horses this weekend for the folowing resuts
    Pembrooke Park Marquiss
    Champion Ridden Purebred Stallion
    Runner Up High Score Prelim Dressage Horse
    Champion Purebred Dressage Horse
    Reserve Champion Senior Purebred Stallion (to the eventual Supreme)
    Gordon Park Evening
    Champion Ridden Derivative Mare
    Reserve Champion Senior Arabian Riding Pony
    Sundale Maa-Amani
    Champion Purebred Yearling
    In addition to the above Mel was Reserve Champion Rider over 25 yrs

17. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I rode Golden Crest Matrix for Cherokee Lodge, he is just improving every ride, love him. :)

Results
    Champion Ridden Derivative Stallion of the year :D
    Finalist in the Galloway show hunter

18. I watched the HOTY section. It is a shame there were so many scratchings as the numbers were low enough without them.

It is a pity that it is no longer run as a true HOTY. I think the derivative section would be stronger if it was pony/galloway/hack, this way the big mares compete against the big geldings etc. Really strong class in the under 15 hand geldings though, any of them could have won.

19. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Could someone advise if there was a photographer indoors please ?

20. OurHoney

OurHoney New Member

My girl, Tamblyn Park Supernova was a Finalist in the Derivative mare.
    Well done to both SSAPH & Kelly on your wins both of your horses produced lovely workouts**)
    We also won Reserve Champion Hunter over 15h & got great comments from the judge:)* Very pleased with my girl as she has had very little work leading up to this show.
    Thank You to Camac Arabians for the sponsorship of the stunning Garland that we won:))