trick or treat .????

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by leeb, Oct 31, 2003.

1. leeb

leeb New Member

Happy Halloween.
    hope you have a big bag of lollies for the kids calling round.??
    or maybe a sauce bottle of water to squirt at the kids .
    Have fun lols.

2. appylover

appylover New Member

i went to a halloween disco and danced(not sure wat u classify as dirty)but a good night out only a bit of fun and tonnes of flirting(naughty me!!)
    ilk

3. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

We had the WASM uni ball. It was fabulous and a great night had by all, but then again how could you have a bad night when there was $4000 on the bar!!!

~When all else fails and there is no one else around, hug yourself~

4. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

Had a BBQ that night for a mates B'day. Her hubby at 1am decided to get the trampoline out and broke (more like shattered) his collar bone, so i spent the rest of the night/morning in the ER until about 3:30am. LOL

Trick or Treat in deed, the kids were to scared to come through the gate to 20 drunken adults, LOL!

5. Goldpally

Goldpally Active Member

Was Rodeo weekend in town and fitting that it was also halloween because the kids certainly got into the "spirit" of things for the street parade ! I certainly got into the "spirits" of things too........at the pub !!
    [​IMG]
    Complete with devil horns - no less !! Lost them by the end of the night though was hoping to put them on the horse for the barrels - she would probably equally fit COW horns as well !!