Transformation pics

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Gaia, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Pintaloosa

Pintaloosa Well-known Member

Totally agree with you there! It's amazing what a bit of TLC will do. I'm so happy with where he is at the moment, and I take pride in knowing my hard works paid off. I don't show him (one day, maybe! I'd love to do dressage) but I still like to make sure he is looking his best, and at the moment he's getting there! A few more months and he might be totally different again.

I can't get over how well you've done with your boys though. They look amazing.
    Same with Andy, Nag, and your pretty fella, Carla! Good job :D

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  2. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

13th April 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taken last week & the bum shot taken today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

This first pic is of Chevy the 27yr old tb, about a month after I got him.
    [​IMG]
    These were taken about 4 months after owning him
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He is totally spoilt and will never work again. He is one of the funniest and friendliest horses I ever met and I only wish I had him 10 years ago.
    Lauren, red is looking great!

4. Babe the standy ROCKS

This is Akabar, an approximately 20 to 30yr old Arabian the day I got him...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this is the most recent pic taken about 3 weeks ago
    [​IMG]

5. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

naw! i cant believe how bad a few of the last ones were when u got them. so sad. marvelous job though everyone.

6. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Thanks Em :)
    Chevy looks amazing now! I haven't seen him since you first brought him home.
    He's very lucky to have such a nice place to retire

7. mils at the start
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and then after transformation :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

eta : all this work was done by Gaia =) and we purchased her a few months ago =) shes such a good horsey so easy to have around :)

heres a photo from the other day : shes hairy as because shes only three we put her out on spell for a few months and now shes a big fat shiny hairy thing =] but still looking as healthy as can be
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
  8. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

I've put these up before, but I'll post them again for anyone who hasn't seen them. This is Mr Doodles, a 7yo Standardbred.

When we first got him
    [​IMG]

A month later
    [​IMG]

9. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Awwww, there little Milly!

Lauren, Red looks great!

Everyones pics have a huge difference in conditioning and the horses just look happier. Goes to show too, that just cause they are old, doesn't mean the HAVE to look terrible.

10. Babe the standy ROCKS

Aw Lauren Chevy deserves it after all the work he did. I am really impressed with your Red, he is looking really good. I also love Toffee Lovers horse, Andys` transformation, what a stunner, a lot of love and effort went into him you can see.**)

11. Babe the standy ROCKS

Wow, Milly and Mr Doodles look great! I love these transformation pics**)

12. Robot

Robot New Member

This is my girl when i bought her...

[​IMG]

And this was at the start of the year (she's retired now because of soundness issues #(#()

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

robot she has the most gorgeous little face! naw!!!!

14. nag

nag Well-known Member

thanx BTSR, yes brooke has come along well with andy also , he comin along a treat and learns fast, thanx to wattle who purchased him in august 09 then we got him4 months later so some credit has to go to wattle too for saving him before he went to the knackers :)
    P.S andy aint goin no-where to lol

15. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

This is Harley when I first met him at the yearling sales (he was a very nasty colt too)
    [​IMG]
    Had the image of the above horse when I saw this 2 years later, only have the two decents pics of him like this the rest the computer stuffed up. He actually looked alot worse then in the photos and I only took him because I felt so sorry for him
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And now this
    [​IMG]

I must say what a fantastic transformation these horses have made. Lauren am very impressed with your boy :)

16. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

I went to Metros 10 years ago and my best friend rode him at the end of year show. I have some photos but will have to get my brother to show me how to scan them onto the computer and then can put them up for you if you like.

17. moreHaffies4WA

moreHaffies4WA Well-known Member

great horses everyone!!! nice work!

18. Shakia

Shakia Well-known Member

Bec, I would never have recognised Harley from those second 2 pics #( He looks so much better now :))

19. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

WOW! some real improvements to EVERYONE! well done!
    you guys have seen these before, but here clancy the day he arrived off the truck... ( this time last year ) at 6 months old
    [​IMG]
    and last month at darling range breed... hes 18 months old now
    [​IMG]

20. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Rahni makes a transformation every winter into a rescue looking horse. #(
    So sick of him dropping the weight. Oh I WISH he'd grow a decent coat. *sigh*
    Lovely transformations everybody :)