Transformation pics

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Gaia, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Exister

Exister Active Member

Well this is Oliver...
    He was dog meat until I came along haha...
    He went from this (about 2 weeks after i got him)
    [​IMG]

To this, taken maybe 6 months later...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now, in his great new home :)
    [​IMG]

It really is a great feeling knowing that he is safe and happy in a fantastic home! I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome for him :)
    Kudos to his new mum for doing a great job :)

2. Rikki+Sasha

Rikki+Sasha Active Member

amazing photos everyone. its awesome to see what a great job you've all done.
    wish I could share but mine came to me fat about 3yrs ago and now shes a little less fat :p but shes happy and thats all that matters

3. fan of fans

fan of fans New Member

They have changed alot! And are beautifly stunning now,both of them;)

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Will pass this on to Naomi **) She is very pleased with him and I can't wait to meet him in the flesh as from everything she has told me he is a real sweety.

5. fitgirl

fitgirl Active Member

My boy Jack - May 09 when I bought him
    [​IMG]

and now this was taken in Feb 2011
    [​IMG]
    PS: he only get fed a piece of wheaton hay a day, he is in a one acre paddock with not much feed in it aswell. :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  6. michele Day

michele Day New Member

before & After

Img009[/ when first got her

7. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

What a great job you've done. He looks amazing. How is the underside of his neck now...any chance of a pic with him standing in exactly the same pose as the 'before' photo?
    By the look of the dog, I see Jack's another one of those flighty arabs!!!!

8. fitgirl

fitgirl Active Member

Thank you, I couldnt quite believe how bad he was until I found the pics and oh yes a real dog killer..NOT! lol
    His neck has improved alot since then ....but its a work in progress, I am trying to get him to lengthen and relax but he gets himself wound up ...he was an endurance horse b4 I got him and obviously was aloud to go the full 160kms like a giraffe..lol I will try n find another pic..not sure Ive got one in the same position ...I'll have a look **)
    [​IMG]
    (I couldnt find one of him standing still but you can see his neck isnt as bad)..he was a lil full of himself on the lunge .. lol

[​IMG]
    a little more normal :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  9. cisco kristy

cisco kristy Well-known Member

**);)wow theses horses look awsum*#):D:))

well done guys

10. Bushpony

Bushpony New Member

Hi everyone I am new to this forum... Just had a look at all the wonderful transformations on this thread...There all AMAZING! Well done everyone! :)
    My Partner and I have only recently moved over to Kalgoorlie WA from NSW here is a few pics of my ponies before and after. Sadly I had to sell them before the big move :( But they did go to excellent homes!
    This is little Elvis (arabian pony) before we got him:[​IMG]
    He was not keen on being touched:[​IMG]
    He got over being scared:[​IMG]
    Elvis after 10 weeks at his first show:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Bushpony

Bushpony New Member

This is Jane (anglo) when she arrived:[​IMG]
    Jane after 4 weeks:[​IMG]
    6 weeks: [​IMG]
    This is my darling harry he was the hardest to let go as I had him for a fair while and he was just an absolute sweetheart in every way possible.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Anna E

Anna E Guest

I dind't think I really had any "transformation" pics but then I realised Prycie has gone in 2 years from this:
    [​IMG]
    To this:
    [​IMG]
    While Joe has gone from this (first ride home under saddle):
    [​IMG]
    To this:
    [​IMG]

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Bushpony - I absolutly love your eye for a nice horse! Their all beautiful. Must of been really hard to let them go for sure. Will you buy in WA?

14. Tempo

Tempo Well-known Member

wow! Great photos Bushpony and Anna!

15. Bushpony

Bushpony New Member

Thanks guys :) Arnie- I ended up brining one with me! Crazy I know I wasnt planning on buying one over here or carting one from NSW to WA which is why I sold mine but... Buster a horse owned by my in laws had just finished racing a couple of weeks before we left to come over here. They were going to sell him however I was worried about where he would end up #( so offered to take him. Im a sucker lol but I have known him ever since he was born and I got attached :)

This is he:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow he is certainly very nice! Goodluck with him and I hope you keep us updated! :D

17. Court Eagle

Court Eagle Well-known Member

Buster is gorgeous, Bushpony! :)

18. katelol

katelol Guest

Bushpony, I love Janes eyes! What a sweet little girl :)*

19. Bushpony

Bushpony New Member

Thanks Guys :D

20. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

Riley- 8yr old TB gelding...