Transformation pics

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Gaia, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Pintaloosa

Pintaloosa Well-known Member

Oh my god, Baldy looks amazing! **)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. Snippit32

Snippit32 Well-known Member

Nope- by zedrich. Can't remember mums name, but she's a dead ringer for dad I think. I've seen a couple of other babies by him and they all have the same (sort of) look.

3. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

Thankyou!!! :D

4. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

Cassie in 2007 as a 7yr old at her first show 6months after i got her
    [​IMG]

Cassie in 2010 as a 10yr old at her latest show
    [​IMG]

5. lhuband

lhuband Guest

Such great photos so good to see all these horses happy and healthy!

Keep up the good work all of u!

6. Fire n gold1

Fire n gold1 Active Member

awesomee job guys! some on them are amazing and they are all beautiful! :)

this is oscar a couple of weeks old....
    [​IMG]

and now at 8months :)....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Alice_Jayne

Alice_Jayne Active Member

Fire n gold1 Oscars marking is gorgeous, very different, and he is oh so cute, I could just cuddle him all day lol *#)

8. Fire n gold1

Fire n gold1 Active Member

haha thanks :) i love him soo much :) i could sit there and cuddle him all day too :) shame im selling him :(

9. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

Hope has had an amazing change, i wish i had the money to adopt her like i planned on doing =[ just cant afford two horses

10. Bruce the Goose

Bruce the Goose Well-known Member

Wow, everyone's horses look great, really rewarding when you see the changes in your horse.

This boy I got in March 2009, he sat in the paddock for 6 months before starting work November 09. Finally getting somewhere over the last couple of months, bring on next years comps.

[​IMG]
    March 2009

[​IMG]
    March 2010

[​IMG]
    July 2010

[​IMG]
    Weekend just gone

Cheers Tracey

11. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

ok, so its not very drastic but it is the first time ive deliberatly bought a horse withteh intention of fattening it up and finding it the right home.

"The Ginger Horse"
    8yr old TB from canarvon via a few weeks in denmark
    28/08/10

[​IMG]

and today, just a few short weeks later, with nothing except grass, no supplements of any kind other than rugging thru the cold weather.

[​IMG]

12. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

withthe above pics, its not so noticable on those, but his spine was sticking up when i first got him home, an dnow his back is nicely covered, i dont know where the pics of his back have gone...

renae's horse Pilot
    [​IMG]

and now
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  13. RubyLou

RubyLou Active Member

These are a couple of pics of my mare Ruby. She basically came to me as a 5yo that had been broken in around 3 and then not done much since. Has the most beautiful temperament but can be a bit of a troll undersaddle. We are working on it though!!! She wasn't skinny or anything but she was lacking muscle and topline. I am hoping we are heading in that direction now!!! (hope the pics work!!) :)

When I first got her in March this year
    [​IMG][/IMG]

A couple of weeks ago!!
    [​IMG][/IMG]

14. RubyLou

RubyLou Active Member

Whoops now I know how to put pics up will work on resizing them!!! :)

15. Ponycakes

Ponycakes New Member

Ive got this horses brother - and we got him looking like your boy aswell!

16. sil

sil Gold Member

Star and Sandy were purchased from the Mundi special auction, when that fella was forced by the RSPCA to sell a whole bunch of horses. I think they officially qualify as transformations now :)

Star before
    [​IMG]

Star now
    [​IMG]

Sandy before
    [​IMG]

Sandy now
    [​IMG]

17. Tempo

Tempo Well-known Member

Great job Sil!! Awesome work - they are both glowing with health :)*

18. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

ok, my ginger horse project is now finished, he is waiting for his new owner to orgaise some adjistment and transport (and a companion horse)

the day he arrived here.
    [​IMG]

and now, ready to go.
    [​IMG]

sil, i love your saddlebreds. they are gorgeous. :))

19. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

When he was first moved to his agistment(looking abused even though he wasnt)
    [​IMG]
    3 months later and now about 2 months later he's going on a diet he is a whale
    [​IMG]

20. Jessie_13

Jessie_13 Well-known Member

soooo glad i can finally put these up..I have now had my boy for 4 months...He is a 5yr old, 16.2 TB gelding by Dr Johnson out of a Bold Rancher mare. He was saved litterly minutes from a bullet due to a wound on his leg that they had not bothered to heal and had been forgotten about in a paddock for months...Its been a hard road putting weight on him and figuring out what was suitable for him...we had a backwards slide in September with a colic and him not eating for 2 days, but since then he has just gone onwards and upwards! He is just coming into light work now and I can't wait to get some serious stuff happening with him...he's gonna be a superstar! I love this horse...so here is my Flynn.
    Day he was picked up - 05/07/10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the leg wound
    [​IMG]
    10/08/10
    [​IMG]
    29/08/10-he did drop off after this when he had an impaction colic due to dehydration...anywho
    [​IMG]
    16/10/10
    [​IMG]
    06/11/10
    [​IMG]