Trakehner Classifications 2010

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Jonty3, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Em

Em Well-known Member

So do we have any news and updates :)

2. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Just finalising things today, probally a update tuesday!

3. smash

smash Well-known Member

just to let everyone know
    THE TOUR IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we are now just organizing time, dates and venues.
    WA and Qld have amazing support, well done.
    we are trying to make sure we are not clashing with the ALL ARAB SHOWCASE in all states, as this has been a request from all states LOL
    just give us a couple of days to sort this out.
    can ALL owners of PUREBREDS TRAKEHNERS, please get your breeding paperwork to DENISE at deniserutzou@bigpond.com
    if you have not submitted your papers to the verband yet, please DO THIS IMMEDIATELY as denise is trying to get them cleared by the TV before the classification to insure your REGISTRATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    for partbred owners, here is the link for registration and membership, please let us know if you wish to enter the trakehner sporthorse assessment show
    Trakehners Australia Inc. - Application Forms
    thank you WA for amazing suport.
    this will be the first time in 15 years that there has been a PUREBRED registered by the TV (Germany) in AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!!
    cheers

i

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  4. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

That is absolutley great news.....now all we need is those who are interested to turn up.....we cant do things like this if you dont turn up.....so get those coats gleeming and hoofs shiny.....*#)

Does anyone have any questions they would like to ask about registrations?

We will get to the fun stuff soon....but just registrations at the moment?

5. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

I am just filling out my Partbred registration forms and had one question (I was going to PM you but thought someone else may have the same question). On Page 1 it has the Last date of service - I am assuming this would be the date that the horse being registered was last served ie my mare was served on 09/09/09 by Warrawee Deecor - is this correct? Unfortunately I don't yet have the Service Certificate (the lady at the stud has been very apologetic as they have been stupidly busy and their paperwork has suffered). I was going to send in my parper work early (ie not just bring it on the day) to save time but should I therefore wait until I get the service certificate (I will make sure I definitely have it prior to the classification day).

6. Em

Em Well-known Member

Well currently emailing some more rego details as we speak - now, one question is re branding. Foal registration for purebreds includes branding and pink papers, does the adult purebred registration for my mare include the branding charge or is that extra. Also I take it it will be a freeze brand and will be on the day if all approved? :) Now to think of some more questions - got plenty, but will start with this for now :)

Will add one more question - I take it there will eventually be paperwork to fill out for the Verband for the purebreds, or will a lot of this be pre prepared with the breeding details that are being supplied as no doubt there are language issues - the whole german/english thing?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  7. smash

smash Well-known Member

you are correct about the service dates, and you will need the service certificate from the stud.

em, i know matthias is bringing the brand over with him, but i will have to get denise to come on and aswer those questions correctly for you, and double check my reply to AS is also correct. as soon as she knocks off work, i will get her to pop on here to answer these questions.
    it would be a lot faster though, if you emailed denise on
    deniserutzou@bigpond.com
    as you would get a much faster reply.

hope that is sort of helpful /
    cheers

8. Em

Em Well-known Member

Thanks for that Smash - emailing her at the moment with breeding details and the file is taking forever to go through. Most of these questions don't need a rush answer on but just trying to get it all worked out in my head :) I will be there, have transport organised, just need dates and where to organise my babysitters and let my other transport know what is happening :)

9. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Amanda, are you registering Kym or her unborn foal? Surely the Date of Service is for Kym? In which case how are you meant to know in horses you didn't breed?

10. smash

smash Well-known Member

thats great em, denise will help sort you out
    cheers

11. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

i dont mind helping of course! depending on dates of course!

ive printed copys of the forms and all that- will try get breed lines and papers from c.ps mum and stuff this week..and ill have to track down the owners of Kirraway quinton to get his service certificate... or talk to sally... so many peices of paper!! haha

12. smash

smash Well-known Member

ha ha ha EC
    you go girl LOL

13. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

You should have a good 7 or 8 weeks to get this.....just checking dates so they dont clash with other events....

14. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

That was what I meant by my question: "I am assuming this would be the date that the horse being registered was last served". I am registering Kym, a 10yo mare who is currently in foal - I very much doubt that I would be able to find out when her dam was served or get the service certificate - her other registrations should prove that Vivaldi is indeed her sire. This is why I was confused.

15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

That is how I initially took your first post... then Smash confused me :p

16. smash

smash Well-known Member

yeah, i confuse myself most of the time, so thought i would share the experience with others*#)*#)*#)

17. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Anymore news Smash?

18. smash

smash Well-known Member

we are getting there jonty,
    all the paperwork for registration, entry forms and all of that, are now up on the TA website
    Trakehners Australia Inc. - Home
    (just click on downloads)

we are just getting everything together for our plublicity officer to be able to release it officially.

cheers

19. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Thanks a bunch.....!

Which form do I need to fill out and send in as I already am a member and my horse is registered with you guys already.....what about the other horse as I just want her assecced on the day also...

Can I do that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  20. smash

smash Well-known Member

well how easy is it for you jonty LOL
    you will just need 2 "Trakehner Sporthorse Assessment Application Forms"
    (1 for your registered sporthorse, and 1 for your warmblood)
    that is it !!!!
    you can also download the "Trakehner Sporthorse Assessment Form" to see how the assessment is marked.
    cheers