Trakehner Classifications 2010

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Jonty3, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Denise

Denise New Member

PSO that is how some people think of it, we would love to see you classify but it is really a very personal choice.

We would love to have you join as a member either way so we can be in touch with you. I would love to see more events in the future, if classifying is not your thing then contact us and help us to do something that may be of more interest to you. Love to hear everyones ideas.

Its all about promoting and recognising Trakehners really and its great to see all those that have come out of the woodwork.

Thanks Simbin I'm just glad to see Trakehner friends getting together.

2. simbin

simbin Gold Member

I suppose people may think I am silly but all my life I have wanted a horse that I can say is this or this.

A few years ago thanks to PC I fell in love with the Trakehner and knew it was my dream horse.

I really really really want papers from Germany to say she is purebred and to have her classified. Its just my dream.

3. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

Oh and just another thing before I go.........:D......I do think its is fabulous that all these lovely new people are helping rally round etc totry and get it going so please dont get me wrong.......BUT lets hope they arent let down at the end of this......ie lets not have history repeat itself**)

4. smash

smash Well-known Member

PC,
    WA has so much support it is fantastic
    cheers

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  5. Oritah

Oritah New Member

Sorry!

I have had a hard day *blush*

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  6. smash

smash Well-known Member

thanks that much better

7. smash

smash Well-known Member

double post, sorry
    cheers

8. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

well smash- ill help with WA but not the other states.... im sure there is someone as equally qualified to throw glitter in the air as the horses enter the ring over there!! :)

well- what a commotion!!! and i thought my horse with bling hooves was going to steal the show!!! :) i think with all this negitivity im going to need more diamonties and Sparklers !

i am interested in it and posted on this thread as i have a partbred and i am Interested in finding out more about it... like the origional post said -expressions of interest.... doesnt mean you actually have to do it just more info which i was promptly emailed ;)
    im in the same boat as one of the last posts- c.p is eligible for riding pony, arab dirivitive, part welsh, trakhener, or warmblood stuff sports pony, and some others i reckon! but apart from sports pony he doesnt really fit the mould for most and im proud of his warmblood heritage and would like to be able to go -Here- stick that in ur back pocket and sit on it- hes not fat- HES WARMBLOOD!!

everyone friends now?? its a shame to not be as WA is very small.... and the more friends the more to drink a glass of wine with at a show :)

9. pso

pso Gold Member

pmsl!!!! :D :))

10. SMR

SMR Well-known Member

Wow! Oritah, I am quite disgusted with your comments - PC, I'm glad you posted your version of events, but feel mad for you that you felt the need to.

Yep EC - more bling on hooves will steal the show...lol

11. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

hey- just doing my bit to cheer everyone up :) PC ill be ur friend :) haha @)

ahh well- im off to bed!! SS tomorrow! wave at me if any of you are there and tell me to breathe if u see me! (cant miss me- black pony- bling saddle cloth- WITH HIS NAME ON IT! ) haha almost as good as a neon sign ;)

Now wheres that glitter.... ahh *throws a handful into the air* POOF! and im gone!!

12. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Ok I have cleaned this thread up,now let me make it very clear as I am only going to say it once.
    ANY personal comments regards horses ,past history ,members or the like and that persons comments will be deleted and they run the risk of going in the sinbin for a while.
    This thread is to promote an event,nothing more nothing less.Direct enquires about the event by all means but that is ALL!

13. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Just out of curiousity - why would the pedigree need to be searched? I know nothing about the traks, but I know AHSA only register anglo's that are of Registered Arab and Studbook TB blood, is there something else they need to look for?

14. Denise

Denise New Member

Hi Sassy,

Some of the pedigree's that come through to us do not always have horses that are registered elsewhere or do not have their registration number. With some of the pedigree's that have already been done, they indeed use the Australian data bases to do their checks.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Denise

15. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

I have classification of my mare from 2006 when ISSA was here doing them, scores very high indeed!

Would love her ACE classified also....!

So now I could have both horses classified, woo hoo!!!

16. Denise

Denise New Member

Sounds great Jonty 3 would love to meet you and thanks so much for all your hard work.

As soon as we hear more we will be up here with details. I would love to see the Trakehner breed united. Part and Pure breds and all of us who are interested and passionate about our horses.

If and when we go ahead your help will be invaluable Jonty.

Cheers Denise

17. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Just trying to help, there are alot of others out there given the chance would do the same thing!

I would love to get my Holsteiner Mare classified too, maybe I can start on that also!!!

Ok, everyone.....we will be needing a good range of volenteers on the day also....do I see any hands? of outside people too please?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
  18. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

when is it jonty? il come help :)*

19. Nikiwink

Nikiwink Well-known Member

Smash - i'm currently in QLD and am having problems accessing any emails - will be back in the west over the weekend and will email you then.

20. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Dates should be decided on very soon (if havent already) will let you know asap! Thanks Anna Smiler!