Trakehner Classifications 2010

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Jonty3, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Trakehners Australia, is hoping to start a PUREBRED and PARTBRED tour in March 2010 Perth WA.

TA are hoping there is enough interest for this to go ahead. If you would be interested in this tour, PLEASE CONTACT Denise on 97566561 or 0417031069
    or simply return your enquires or participants to this email performancepintos@gmail.com

If we have enough interest, this tour will GO AHEAD!
    This is a great opportunity for the TRAKEHNERS, PLEASE support us, so we can support you.

We are also currently looking for a property to hold this at also, so if you have a enclosed arena with some parking and are willing tohave us hold this event at your agistment centre orstud, please contact us also. To keep the cost of the fees down we would much appreciate that this venue be donated...(pretty please)**)

Kindest regards
    Trakehners Australia

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
  2. smash

smash Well-known Member

********bump***********

3. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Anyone yet?

4. smash

smash Well-known Member

YES jonty,
    they have emailed through
    WANTING A LOT MORE PARTBREDS though
    yay, a society acknowledging and registering PARTBREDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Brilliant, count me in for sure!!!

6. smash

smash Well-known Member

yep, YOUR IN !!!!

7. raindear

raindear Well-known Member

Aww i hope they come around again next yr..my little p/bred isnt born yet!!:))

8. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Who knows maybe every second year?

Ok what are you having? Mare? Sire?

9. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

I am pretty sure as the TV are combining their visit to Australia with their main clasifiying in NZ it will only be once every 2 or 3 yrs as it is for NZ.....not that great for me as I generally sell all mine before they get to 1....;)

10. raindear

raindear Well-known Member

One of Alexanders... Mare Trakehner - Sire Highland :)) will be a LONGGGG year!!

11. smash

smash Well-known Member

hi raindear,
    the tour is every 2 years, so next tour we would love you to come along.

cheers

12. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

My girl is 50% Trakehner (by Vivaldi) - I would be interested depending on timing (ie whether I'm away for work) and also the requirements - she is currently in foal and not in work so I wouldn't want to do it if she needed to do a "ridden assessment". Her foal I assume will also be eligible for partbred (25%)? However he/she is still over 7 months away!

Also I know they have held classification days at my agistment before (Foxwood) if you are still looking for somewhere.

13. smash

smash Well-known Member

yes your mare and foal (when born) would be eligible for partbred.
    the "ridden assessment" is not compulsory amandasmith
    hopefully the time will not be when you are away for work.
    we hope to have you participating
    cheers

14. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Amandasmith, that would be great.....at foxwood!

Do they have a website we could look at Smash is over east....

15. smash

smash Well-known Member

thanks amandasmith
    would be great if you could post a link for us to look at please
    thanks

16. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

If you miss this tour you should consider putting your 'foal' up for the ASPR classifying even if there is a possiblity it may eventually go oever height.:))
    They tour every year with ACE all over Australia

17. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

They don't have a website. They have an outdoor arena (a second is currently being constructed but I don't know when it will be finished) and also a big indoor arena. There is an area behind the indoor where floats park when they have shows / clinics there and some under cover yards. I was going to take some photos of my girl on the weekend (as we bought a new camera) so I could take some photos of the facilities for you. I will PM Smash and Jonty with the owner's contact details.

There are some photos here http://www.waqha.com.au/news.htm which kind of show part of the outdoor and an indoor shot (first clinic photos).

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  18. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

I'd be interested

19. Lucy11

Lucy11 Active Member

I would be interested also. Need to look up some more info on my mare.

20. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Fantastic.....Smash or Denise can help you with paperwork also Lucy11