TJ Update/Tj Original Merged post

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Delrae, Feb 24, 2008.

1. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Oh Delrae, its a difficult decission i wish no one ever has to make. Wouldnt it be easy if they could talk to us and tell us when it was time to go. :(
    I dont know what else to say.
    Look after yourself and love and hugs to you and TJ.
    :(

2. mineees

mineees Gold Member

im with P.P..sitting here bawling thinking we lost him.:( ..hes a fighter and hes going to get through.and he'll be famous.the little rat bag knows the more he can gross out the vets the more attention he'll get.:p im here delrae any time.

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

:(

Im speechless.
    I love that little guy, i hope he gets stronger & better................. thats all i can say. :(

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

no I am not a strong cookie, I have crumbled, so thank god TJ cant see me

Thanks everyone, I will keep you posted, sorry to scare you PP,oops and mineees, but it is like an emotional roller coaster ride to hell at back at the moment.. I thought we were over the worst

5. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

I thought too that the worst was behind him. I hope so much that he can fight this. :(

6. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

So sorry to hear :(
    Thoughts are with TJ, you and your family.
    Hope to hear better news about him soon
    Take care

7. miniequine

miniequine Well-known Member

I have not been on to wish TJ all the luck in the world as its all been said but he is in my thoughts every day, please be getting better Teej as I don't want to hear bad news , you have fought too hard to give up now so keep fighting little man . Go down in history as a fighter of gargantuan proportions and amaze everyone some more with your will to live....every one has been touched by you and we are all sending prayers for you and to you.

8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Thank you miniequine, I know he is in your thoughts... he has been amazing getting this far, so I keep willing him, come on Teej, this is the last hurdle,then it is just the home straight... he just has to get over that last hurdle... everyone on stockies has been really fantastic

9. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I'm so sorry to hear this bad news :(. My thoughts, hopes and wishes are with him even more!
    A *hug* for you aswell, this must be really difficult yet you've been SO strong!

10. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Everything Saiorse said...

11. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

Oh no!!!! :( Poor little fellow, I do hope he will pull through for you, I will be thinking of you and TJ :(. He is a strong little fighter isn't he, he must really want to live, keep fighting TJ :(.

12. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

Just thought id re check back in and thats terrible :( No horse should ever have had to go through that, id be angry at your local vet too! Its wonderful though you are giving him a chance and i know you will do the right thing by him. Lots of hugs to him and wishing him hope to get better.

13. palomino6661

palomino6661 Active Member

hey D im so sorry on your little man :-( he looks so cute to let him go . i hope the horsy god can fix him and make him better. im no god freek but if there is a horsy god i hope he makes him better. its hard to have a horse so sick. i remember that my gelding had twised his voul was not good broke our hearts. hope he will pull through this and if hes getting all love and care he will be fine. biiiiigggg hugs to your lil man and kisses. chin up if hes strong lil man he will pull through.

MMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAA

14. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Fingers crossed for little TJ. Thinking of you both.

15. Talkingshell

Talkingshell Well-known Member

Sorry to hear of your woes about poor TJ and have my fingers/toes crossed for you! Get well boy....

16. jodles

jodles Well-known Member

Hoping no news is good news Delrae, my thoughts are with you and little Teej

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

18. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Oh the poor lil mite.
    *HUGS* Delrae

19. miniequine

miniequine Well-known Member

Can really see how much weight he has lost ,poor little man.

20. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

AWW poor baby, I hope he`s feeling better soon.:(