TJ Update/Tj Original Merged post

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Delrae, Feb 24, 2008.

1. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

oooh poor little guy!!!

lots of good vibes and hugs his way!!!

2. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

[​IMG]

heres a quick get well card with my attempt at colouring its not very good

3. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Oh the poor little man! All the best for a full and speedy recovery to the tough little fighter Delrae. It looks absolutely aweful and so uncomfortable but he still seems to have that little sparkle in his eye**)

Sending healing vibes to TJ (((((((((())))))))))

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

awwwww that is so cute, gee thanks :)*

5. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

Geez those pictures blew me away, you must have been so worried. I`m glad he is doing better.

6. Fiestymama08

Fiestymama08 Well-known Member

The poor little guy :( I feel so bad for both of you #( Hope he gets better soon :)* . lots of hugs and kisses for him. Keep us posted :))

7. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Jeez...poor little guy...long haul ahead...never seen anything like that..good luck to you both.

8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

thanks everyone,

it was kimaley, and it was so very hard leaving him when we had to come home, even though you know he is in good hands.
    I have to admit I have buckled a couple of times but TJ is such a fighter I have to do this for him, though I have had a few of my friends say to me just put him down, but yesterday he picked up the kidney bowl with his meds in it and wouldnt give it back to them, so you know his sense of humour is still there, I couldnt let him down now

9. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

He does look very cheeky,
    im so glad he is going well and getting better
    and fingeres crossed for a speedy recovery when his skin does come off.
    it does look gross and nasty, but in that pic with the cow you can see hes a gorgeous little man.

i think we should all send in letters hehe 'get well TJ' and 'thankyou vets for doing a great job so far and keel up the good work'

10. Talkingshell

Talkingshell Well-known Member

I am glad he is doing well but I am just sorry to see those terrible sores and looking umm yukky! I wish you a speedy recovery and he'll be back looking handsome again....

11. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Oh Delrae, poor little TJ! (glad I didnt just eat breakfast... :eek:)

I could never have imagined it if you'd described it, the images are a real shock. Poor little guy, Im glad he is still fighting and I hope he makes it out the other end of this battle.

12. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

oh Delrae I cant even say a thing, I am speechless on what to say :( the poor kid, the poor kid, that is all I can think of sorry :(
    I am not far from him, so if you ever want somewhere to stay or you want me to call in for an updated pic, just drop me a line anytime :mad:

Poor little Teej :( :( :( :(

13. Fiestymama08

Fiestymama08 Well-known Member

:(ohh, poor thing, hope he gets better soon!
    (this is dizzy)

14. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

OMG! Poor little bugger. I'm a bit speechless after seeing those pics. Goodluck to you both.

15. cavaillon

cavaillon Guest

That looks disgusting! And I have a pretty strong stomach.

Excuse me for my ignorance but what actually happened for him to get like that? (I dont know the original story) :confused:

My best wishes for a speedy recovery!

16. Troppo

Troppo Well-known Member

OMG!! Poor little man, looks like he's hanginig in there pretty well.

Hope he gets better soon....sending good vibes his way :)

17. Em

Em Well-known Member

Poor little Teej - yep Delrae, he certainly has a long way to go:( We are all behind him. Sounds like though he has the right attitude as that is what it can come down to for him to pull through....

18. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Thanks Pepsea, I too think it would be awesome if all the stockies sent a get well card to him, the vets there would love it, you can send it to
    Murdoch Equine Hospital
    Murdoch Avenue
    Murdoch WA, they all know him there as TJ so they would get there to him, Leisl and Di are his main two vets and they are fantastic

PL, thanks for your offer, that is so much appreciated, my eldest daughter is visiting him all this week as she is working close by for this week only and she says he enjoys his visits, so if anyone does wantt ovisit him, you just need to ring them first so they know **)

Thanks every one for your well wishes, it is so hard to describe it in words :)*

19. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Shyte Delrae, you are heaps stronger than me mate. I am so glad he is getting better, I cant believe how much damage that has been done that could of been prevented. That is just so sad :(

20. Janet

Janet Guest