Threads you've posted on?

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by jadelzwadelz, Aug 3, 2010.

1. jadelzwadelz

jadelzwadelz Active Member

Hi Mods/Admin

Just wondering if one can quickly look at threads they've posted on? There's so many new threads being started all the time (which is awesome to have such a used forum - you guys must be proud!) but if you don't come onto the forum for a few days you can 'loose' threads you've posted on.

I checked in the quick links tab and under the user CP tab and can't seem to find a link to threads posted on. Do you have to subscribe to a thread as the only way to keep track of where you've posted?

Cheers

Jade

2. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

The little downward-pointing arrow on the envelope on the far left of each thread shows you if you have posted in it or not :)

3. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Jade click in the google custom search above where you can see a red box with buy your own saddle
    just put in your name or the post you started and it should come up :)

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Log in, go to the top bar and then go to User CP, and then it may say 'you have no subscribed threads' or show the threads you have posted in for the day, under that there will be something like 'view all subscribed threads' this will show all the posts you have posted in

5. jadelzwadelz

Thanks Paula I'll try that! I'm a bit daft sometimes, can never remember where I've been and what I was interested in!! Must be getting old.

Thanks Tarz!! I'll try that too!! And thanks Kiraspark, I've never noticed that either!!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  6. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

pmsl now im 46 so i reckon i am well & truely past my sell by date!!!! hahaa

7. jadelzwadelz

Tarz I tried that and it just says no subscribed threads? It doesn't show me any posts for the day or anything....not fair.....my SY is broken!!!! :)

And paula....ok.....you win, your older so you must be wiser too.... ;) ha ha ha

8. Crafty

Crafty Well-known Member

My stockyard is broken too I cant look at the threads I have posted in from my statistics either can someone point me in the direction of getting this fixed pretty please

9. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

If you've posted on a thread there will be an arrow on the envelope on the far left when you are viewing it in the index of each section.

10. Crafty

Crafty Well-known Member

Fanku Mod 3 :)

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Under that it says 'show all subscribed threads' you need to click that.

12. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Did that and it didnt work. You have to actively subscribe to a thread for that to work. You suck Tarz :p LOL