They will be leaving soon.

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Hi All,
    another year gone, another crop of foals is getting prepped for their long journeys to new homes. Years are just flying by...

Coliban Blutiful Blonde by Tru Blu Texan x Noble TKO mare, was bought in utero and will be staying in WA. She is getting picked up in 2 weeks.
    Brian has started on float training her. Like all Blu babies she shows hardly any resistance or hesitation, trusting the handler completely and walking straight on.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BB was branded last Saturday and is good to go home.
    [​IMG]

The black filly by Lazy Loper out of Call For Zippo (imp) is not as brave as BB and needed the reassurance of the bum rope. She has been sold in utero as well and will be going to NSW.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.
    Lena.

2. This corker, Coliban Metallic Blu will be also going to NSW.
    She tested a smokey blue roan RnEeCraa. Nice, solid, good boned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coliban Chex Me Out by Blu out of a National Champion producing mare by Jet Boom is also heading for NSW.

[​IMG]. He as well was sold in utero.

Coliban Midnight Blu out of Delkara Honey Bars will be leaving for Vic. She is the youngest and will have to stay a bit longer.

[​IMG]

Coliban Black Bluty is going to Mount Isa, it is a loooong way for a young filly.

[​IMG]

thanks for looking.
    lena

3. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Lovely babies as always Coliban.

Whilst last years babies are preparing to leave home another one of your babies is being readied for a 4100 km trip north to Darwin. Can't wait! Thread will go up!

4. That would be awesome! With many many photos! :rockon:
    I never get bored looking at horse pics!:)
    I am so pleased you'd be able to give her a pat, Gonerama:)
    Give her one from us as well! She was such a good girl here:):D
    Her half brother Spike is doing very well, he's been started:) with a very good feed back from trainers.
    Spider, her other half brother is a joy to do anything with according to his owner, he was mouthed and backed as well.