The Race Is On...

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL Im not giving you that email again ... you didnt look after it the first time!!!!

Flick he would have to be pretty special to keep his bits. Would prefer all my babies to be gelded but that is negotiable to a knowledgable home. To many colts that should be geldings around. But with this boys breeding he would be a asset as an entire.

2. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

OH man!!!! see I miss everything #(

wow he is cute Skye **)

3. Petite Pastures

Well if you decide he is the one you must come see him and have cuddles first LOL.

Hey Sandy ... off the subject totally ... what was that chesse stuff we were eating at the quizz night??? Been looking everywhere for it

4. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Hehehehehe Flick you are like a kid in a candy store sometimes what am I gonna do with you LOL he is very cute hmmm no I don't need another one Denny is enough and he is gelded ROFPMSL:)*

5. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

Now that is one seriously cute colt...HUGE CONGRATS P.P...and with his breeding i kinda think he may deserve his crown jewels..LMAO...and Flick good on ya (evil snicker inserted) have converted another big horse person to the mini side ROFPMSL....he,s seriously lovely P.P ..get that milk from spice into ASAP although knowing you it,s already been thawed out and into him...love the name stomp...still waiting here...left the alarm off last night ..had a great nights sleep but left T.V and camera on all night so when i did wake up i could check her...GOD BLESS FOALING CAMERA,S ...:D

6. minimad

HUGE BOOBIES this morning...whooo hoooo..she,s altered over night...hopefully tonight have everything crossed and supposed to be going to mother in laws birthday tonight..GRRRRRR... why do mares do this when you have something on..LOL..awesome excuse not to go but and i,ll take any excuse i can get to get out of the family bashes..LMAO...seriously there not fun...#(

7. Petite Pastures

LOL Bobby, thats so not nice ....... mother in laws are special people LOL
    Morning pics of Stomp coming, just as soon as photobucket loads!!

8. minimad

LMAO P.P..are you for real...my in laws are great but in very small doses...you know what it,s like..your never good enough for mummies little boy...he he he...was a great night won heaps on betting on the doggies and was home by 10.30 to check bubby and mum...still need a name for him any ideas anyone...????? and Delrae your really running behind here...1st and 2 nd place have now been won...come on nikki don,t lose by to many lengths...ROFPMSL...:D

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LMAO.. I think the race is well and truly over, and Niki didnt even get out of the start box.....hmmmm I'm wondering if it is a chrissy baby after all
    oh well, I'm happy to wait so long as it is healthy and a filly..LOL

10. minimad

LMAO..i think so Delrae...and what a chrissie present that would be ...he he he he...who-ever has the filly fairy please let her out...she needs to go to Delraes....:p

11. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

she needs to sprinkle filly dust on Morgan, then I will be bouncing around the walls :D :D

12. minimad

i can just picture you bouncing around the dining room now..PMSL...i sure hope it is a filly for you..she,s had 2 colts in a row now surely 3rd time lucky..fingers toes and everything else crossed for you mate...**)

13. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL... I would too :D just 6 weeks, 5 days and 17 hours until she's due....nah I'm not counting or anything but she does have a habit of coming early

14. minimad

yep she does so be prepared LOL...funny girl that she is but a good mum that throws awesome babies...keep us up to speed on how she,s going and nikki to of course..ARGHHHHHH i get to sleep tonight ...he he he he :p