The Race Is On...

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Sep 30, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

AHHHHH that explains it then...i honestly thought you had a special wacko list LMAO...was sure i,d be on it...he he he and yes i,m getting a bit sick and tired of waiting myself ...what on we on now page 23 of this thread LOL..sian will go this week for sure ...hoping tonight but who knows ...strange things happening this breeding season...and not all good..makes you wonder what the horses know that we don,t...:confused:

2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Hey MM... you are not going to believe me, but there IS an arabella and a flicka in there, but I cant say on stockies what they are selling..PMSL

soooooooooo norty *#) *#)

3. minimad

SNORT LAUGH FALL OVER...quiet the commedian tonight Delrae ...may the foaling alarm beep all night for you..(evil snicker in background...):p

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

mwaahaaaaaa!!!!! *delrae climbs back onto the chair*

I dont mind the foaling alarm going off...if it means we are having a baby, geez at this rate Morgan will have hers first and she still has 7 weeks to go...OMG 7 WEEKS!!!!! I can hardly wait..oh boy..oh boy!!!!!

5. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

you mob are crazy...... i like my sleep too much :p

6. minimad

yep so do i emma and i,m gunna try and get some tonight..so no drinkies tonight for tyhis little black duck flick...way to buggered for an all nighter after the last week of no sleepies..#(

7. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

awww if she hasnt foaled by the weekend would you like some company???:p *#)

8. minimad

okay jumping off computer now..need to turn foaling alarm on...see you all in the morning...chow...:}

9. minimad

yep can do..sounds good emma...**) night all...

10. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

night night MM... hope the foaling alarm only goes off if you are having a baby :D

11. minimad

i,m now convinced that snoring horses set alarms off not pregnant ones..GRRRR..so over this foaling buisness this morning...please someone tell me they have a bubby this morning..DELRAE..???? P.P.???? ANYONE....:} sian was due yesterday ..maybe a christmas baby hey....

12. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. .nope no baby

:eek: christmas baby!! I'll be so over waiting by then, at least she snores standing up hahaha

13. minimad

OH BUGGER...where,s P.P this morning..????? and your so lucky to have a mare that snores standing up...sian looks like a beached whale when she,s flat out sleeping...she,s that big she has trouble getting back up..LOL...will check her boobies this morning and if nothing changes by tonight the alarm is staying turned off and i,m sleeping ...*#)

14. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Yeah, but dont forget who I have next on the list, the biggest snorer and alarm bell ringer of all time....Morgan!! my time will come, she is so bad I have booked holidays around her time, so i dont fall asleep at work lol..
    and you know what happens the one time you leave the foaling alarm off :D

15. minimad

AHHHH YES...the infamous MORGAN...geez i forgot about her...she,s terrible for it...okay so you,ll get your just deserts with her...he he he he ...and yep i do...hopefully i,ll go to feed tomorrow morning and there will be a gorgeous little so and so thats kept me awake for 2 flaming weeks now...LMAO...it,s going to be the biggest relief for poor sian...and me to ...:( just hope it,s healthy and mum is fine...oh regarding splendy,s son...she wouldn,t allow photo,s of him...but i,ll be bringing him here next year to put sian and one other mare to and i,ll be prepping and showing him at next years royal...whooo hoooo...will sneak you some photo,s of him then....or better still come see him in the flesh...you won,t be disappointed...HE,S STUNNING..

16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oooh will do.....hehe, I'll bring that float of mine too

17. minimad

ummmmm i can read fine print...leave your float at home ...NAUGHTY DELRAE...;)

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

No babies yet??

Remaani's Mare Sass has popped..Coloured Colt....**)

19. minimad

yes i know i just seen the thread...SO NOT FAIR...LOL...kyle,s gets a baby and a good nights sleep and myself .Delrae and P,P get nothing....hang on haven,t heard from P.P this morning...SKYE NEWS UP DATE PLEASE.....:D

20. minimad

Hey Flick...good to see you on stockies this morning...it,s weird that P.P hasn,t been on yet...always worry,s me when she doesn,t appear with an update...:( i hope nothing has gone wrong out there....P.P were getting worried here....