The Race Is On...

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Sep 30, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

Well i fugured since Delrae and my self kinda highjacked spice,s thread it would be nice to start a new one for all 3 of us...so here we go...the race is on between P.P,s..beautifull spice ..Delrae,s stunning Nikki and my own spotted girl sian...all are bagged up and nearly ready to pop out their little bundles of joy...SO..here,s to wishing everyone sound healthy mum and bubs ..MAY THE RACE START NOW....he he he he:D

2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

lol.. and champers for all at the winning post

I wish I could get my smiley's back in my post, they wont work

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  3. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Ok and I'm meant to believe the three of you. come on :)

4. minimad

LOL simbin..welcome my little drinking buddy...and yep you are ..little mini boobies everywhere..LOL...and let the champagne flow Delrae...we need a prize for first place...hmmmmm thinking about that....we ned something to keep us sane while waiting...*#)

5. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

PMSL... keep us sane, I think we were a lost cause yoinks ago...hahaha

6. minimad

ROFPMSL...yep i agree...hey i know what first prize can be....a golden dunny plunger...PMSL...and my power is about to go off ..GRRRRRR...3rd week in a row on my day off.....:mad:

7. minimad

powers on briefly...so i,ve snuck on ...very grumpy tail swishing mare this morning...got bitten while i was mucking out...boobies are hot.. heads relaxed so is the back end muscles and nice moist little poo,s every where...no wax but she doesn,t usually wax up so not counting that..LOL...hoping to win the wonderfull golden dunny plunger..ROFPMSL...common P.P and Delrae we need boobie up dates from you guy,s ....:)) glad you found the thread flick....

8. minimad

must take some of sian today .i,ll email them to emma and she can put them up as i,m hopeless...LOL..hopefully Delrae and P.P will put some up as well...:D

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. I am still trying to get my computer back to normal, everything is missing now after the big crash, even "my pictures" but I will try to take pics when I am not working...grrrrr why cant I win lotto

Niki's not grumpy, she purring like a pussy cat

10. minimad

hey delrae...sian,s a grumpy old so and so...lucky you for having a sweet mare..LOL...and better get some pics of her this arvo i suppose..although she,s not the prettiest mare but boy can she produce them gorgeous bubby,s ...will email some pics to emma as she,s awesome at posting them..i,m bloody hopeless

11. minimad

oh cool i,m off to have a look...just love baby,s of any kind animal wise that is ..LMAO...

12. minimad

HE HE HE HE HE...love that goat...soooooooooooo cute....I WANT I WANT I WANT....and i have 12 acres i,m sure that one would love to come live with me and browngoat and nanny goat....:)*

13. minimad

go try again flick...i,ll happily share him with you,,,geez we share jacks and crackers ...why not a goat...ROFPMSL...have also taken photo,s of my grumpy spotty mare today and have just emailed them to emma ..so you can yell at her to hurry up and post them ..i,m flaming hopeless...also included pregnant pics of topes..lady ..tiffany ..and molly...so i guess emma will be busy tonight...he he he he...:p

14. minimad

LMAO she,s going to shoot me now flick...:p

15. minimad

Geez Flick..your really on a roll tonight..LMAO...okay emma where are you..need to keep flick nice and calm...breathe flick ...breathe....*#)

16. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Is emma online? if not I can post them for you MM?

17. minimad

on ya sassy..you rock girl ..ummmm need your email address to send them LOL..i think i have it i,ll have a look ...hang ten..:))

18. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

ok got em, wont be long :)

19. minimad

yep still have it and photo,s are on their way to you now...cheers sassy your a legend...:)) so keep breathing flick sassy will have them up in no time...

20. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Ok here is Sian :)

[​IMG]

And Sians spotted boobies:
    [​IMG]

Rest are coming just waiting on photo bucket to catch up!