The race is on part 3....

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Aaaawwww Ky I would of sworn she was. Damn!!!
    Fire is the same, looks preggy and everyone who has seen her says she must be but she scanned negative, so did Flossy and Sissy so not a good year for us with babies.

2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oh no Kylie, I was sure she looked preggers... how sad :( and I had every darned thing crossed too

edited to ask... so do you think you will be able to show suga again???

3. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

Oh BUGGER Kyles ..i,ve had such a bad week was so hoping she was for you..spewing spewing spewing....sorry buddy she sure looked it in those pic,s ..:(

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hey, MM... I have put some updated pics of your bay boy in his thread ;)

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Its all good, though i did get my hopes up big time!! :(

But its ok, just means after xmas she'd go into work & lose some of that tum, lol. :D
    Vet said to pg her but i decided against it, rather breed her early next season, so will show her till then. Oh i'll have to find a neat little outside stallion for her then YAY! ;)

Delrae, her neck although not swollen is still very hard (vet said it'll most likely stay like that) & she's not as flexible (does that make sense?) as she use to be, plus that bottom lip frightens me..... just looks yuk, like she's smiling when she aint, PMSL! Hey i'll see how she goes but if she's my paddock ornament till she can be bred from then cool. :))
    Maybe her & Teej could be the cheer squad for those out showing! **)

6. Petite Pastures

Be nice to see Foxy out in the ring Ky :)
    Suga will make a pretty paddock ornament Ky!!

7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

It will be good to see Foxy out in the ring **) minus the tum ofcourse..haha

LOL... yep Teej and Suga can be the cheer squad, at least they dont mind being paddock bums :D

8. minimad

WHO,S GOT A BABY..???? WHO,S GOT A BABY..???? I KNOW I KNOW ..BUT NOT TELLING YET...I,M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited...hurry up and post this morning i,m gunna die waiting for this one...*#)

9. Petite Pastures

MM who is it ... pm me pleaseeeeeee I got to go to work soon and wont know until late this afternoon :(

10. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

it's Morgan....whooooweeee!!!!!! we have a baby will post pics soon

sorry about the early call MM... hope we are forgiven :D

11. minimad

my god i don,t mind being called at 1.30 am in the morning for a teej baby..ROFPMSL...sorry i sounded grumpy at first .tiffany set the alarm off at midnight so i,d just got back to sleep after watching her...CONGRATULATIONS DELRAE...your first Delrae TEEJ Baby...whooooo hoooooo i,m sooooo tired but sooooo happy....busting to see the piccies...*#)

12. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

oh my god Di ....WHOOPIE a TJ baby ....you could have told me earlier you bad girl *#) ok need all the info and pictures quick and all is forgiven ROFPMSL:D:D:D

13. minimad

Morning susieQ WELLi,m staying home from work today ..tiffany is well and truly waxed up and won,t eat this morning...so bubby will arrive today sometime for sure...my boss isn,t happy but i did pre-warn her...okay will keep you all posted and yes Delrae hurry the hell up with the piccies..LMAO..

14. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL... just about to ring you Suzi LOL...

he was born at 12.20 this morning, here are some of his first pics, I will start his own thread after a coffee :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

wow ...how cute is he ...cannot wait for more pictures ..glad baby and mom are good ...well done again TJ you rock boy

16. minimad

OH MY GOD he,s stunning..he has his daddy,s beautifull head...WELL DONE MORGAN and The beautifull bouncing baby bay boy...whooooo hooooo i,m so excited...yay ..progeny classes with you me and suzieQ...3 TEEJ BUBS TOGETHER...love the whits snip at the end of his nose...:)*

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

CONGRATULATIONS Morgan and TJ....beautiful baby:)) Definitely worth the wait Delrae:)*........................look at the legs on that boy:)

18. minimad

OKAY well thats Part 3 now over ..equal first place went to Oakover and mini overo,s ...2nd place to miniovero,s and 3rd place to Delrae....so now it,s time for Part 4 i guess..LMAO...my computer will be off today as i need to keep the foaling alarm on so will start a new thread for Race 4 everyone wanting to nominate go to that thread and lets have some more fun....CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS AND PLACE GETTERS...:)*

19. Petite Pastures

Yay about time Di LOL ...... sorry had to go to work and didnt see it till now, he is a lil cutie :) ... off to check out the other thread .