The race is on part 3....

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Hey MM did you happen to put Foxy on a stallion return?

2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Flicka stop doing that, I am getting mental images hahaha :D

geez PP, I hope she has :(

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hey PP... I have lost the race results... was sin's bubby 2nd or 3rd ????? Im confused..hahaha

MORGAN I WANT MY FOAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!! **stamping foot** I am over waiting :(

4. Petite Pastures

I hope Ky put Rayne on a stallion return to ... otherwise I dont think we can register our foals :(
    Ummm 3rd I think ....dunno my minds no working LOL to many beeping noises in the night.
    Magic is going to make me wait till 2010 I think LOL

5. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Hmmm PP, have Magic and Morgan been chatting :(

I was going to call in saturday week after I have dropped the horses at the SEC for the show the next day... hey can you get to that, we need a cheering peanut gallery lol... well I do, I'm not an expert like these others :eek:

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hey..just off topic, but does everyone elses smilies keep moving :confused: or am I on too much medication...haha

mine have all changed places....spooky!!!!!!

7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oh cool, then we can catch up at last, and hopefully MM can drag you down to the show on sunday..hehe :D

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Nope i didnt put her on a SR but i can just give you a SC & see what happens. :confused:

9. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Think as long as you have a service certificate it should be ok. Well I know it is for NMR.

10. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

well that sounds okay for you 2, at least your foals will be registered and will be able to be shown

11. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

You're more than welcome to stay at my place Flicka. I'm not far from the SEC.

12. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

LMAO flick.yes you didn,t seem happy the other day when you had to leave ..such a long drive to visit your boy for just 2 hours..GRRRRRR and yes flaming men..robs always whinging about my lot but hey as i tell him while i,m with them i,m not annoying him so he should be gratefull...*#)

13. Petite Pastures

Still nothing happening yet ...... Raynes boobs are nearly bigger than Magics boobs now LOL Think magic is going to wait till next year.
    Sissy was re tested and is negative so she is out of the race. She has been put back in with Fitzi so another long wait for that foal. Xenia hasnt got much boobe action yet.
    Jarrah is off to the vet next week to lose his marbles ... then he will be my preformance gelding until one of my foals is old enough!!! Does anyone know if Stars is registered with the pinto society and if they allow solid appendix pinto geldings LOL might be able to get Jarrah into that society and fight to get him allowed in there preformance stuff :)

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Jai left in Feb (22nd) & Zam was born in Jan, so its close to Dec..... could be then.
    Rayne went to my dads on the 20th March till May & had no contact with any boys then. So it'll be a Jai bub..... you'll get that pinto filly that Zam should of been, lol. :p

Awwww poor Jarrah, but then poor Nemo too! :D

Yep Stars is reg Pinto but they dont accept Solid Males.

15. Petite Pastures

LOL it will probably be christmas day so I wont be able to go away!!

Whens Nemo getting the chop?

Ok so if solid males arent allowed I guess I am going to have to buy some white paint :)

16. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I'll wait till i know Mouse is definitely preg before he gets the chop, its 4 wks tomorrow since Summer was covered too & last i heard she hasnt returned, so thats 1 out of the way!! Lol....

Dry ice PP, dry ice, lol. *#)

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Tj has a bit of white on him now, prehaps I can reg him as pinto too :D

18. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

foaling alarm is going on tiffany tonight boobs are huge and rock hard ..extremely slack around the hindquarters and very dark pink inside so she,ll go tonight or tomorrow night at the latest...she doesn,t wax up so i won,t be looking for that...so wish us luck guy,s as she,s had a problem before if there,s complications this time she,ll be kept as a nanny for the bubbies....**)

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

good luck MM... bout time someones mini had a baby :D Morgan is the same, boobs are rock hard and she is all floppy back end, but I bet she keeps me waiting..haha I am getting so used to it that I will be gob smacked when it does finally pop out

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

:(:(:(

Well im out of the race.
    Vet has been & scanned Foxy, she's not preg. :( (vet was convinced before the scan she was...)
    There goes my new filly to show & replace Suga's spot.

But on the upside, she's very happy with Suga's progress. :)