The race is on part 3....

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

AHHHHH All better now..love that program...he he he robs away so i can watch what i want LOL...i thought it might be yours as well susieQ...how could it not be...**) yummmmmmmmm

2. minimad

ummm yep bigtime flick....LMAO...

3. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

I love Supernatural as well. I watch what ever I like even when Jason is home, he knows not to mess with the remote!
    Any foals this morning?

4. minimad

Morning Oakover...nope not from here anyway...flaming mare she,ll pop this week but when and what day is another thing. LOL..she,s starting to go off her feed now so she,s getting closer...and as for the remote well i give up...if i watch what i like i have to listen to whinging the whole way through so rather than get annoyed and put a sheep ring on him i just let him have the remote...much easier that way and i don,t have to listen to all the whinging..**)

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Ahhh no foals?
    C'mon mares!! **)

I have the vet out on Thursday, pg mare for Jet & then see Foxy Roxy.... i cant wait till Thursday, i wanna know for sure NOW! :)*:D

6. minimad

Oh boy you,d better post ASAP iF she is LOL..and i,m betting she is ..so i want to hear as soon as possible...yayyyyyy...COLOURED FILLY COLOURED FILLY COLOURED FILLY....:D

7. minimad

Hey what are you doing out of bed this time in the morning ROFPMSL...and yes it probably will have blue eyes or at least one of them...**)

8. minimad

ROFPMSL...you and this blue eyed thing flick..it totally cracks me up....Brad Pitt has blue eyes...:p

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Some pics of The Fox today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

She defintely looks preggy Ky, (hope your not stil mad at me)

Assassin is now a daddy for the second time (but not got pics of his first foal but heard its a blue roan with white socks) this is baby number 2.
    [​IMG]

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh wow, another spotty!
    How cute PP!!! :)*

12. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

Congrats PP, she's a little stunner. Love the spots.
    Remaani, I love your little Pinto mare too.

13. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

PP what a stunning foal, very pretty head.....is it out of Sissy???

14. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

wow, nice foal PP **)

15. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Geez Remaani Foxy sure does look liek she has a bubby in there.:)

16. Petite Pastures

LMAO who you swapping with now Flicka!

17. Petite Pastures

LOL The spotties always get me to :)

18. minimad

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY GEORGIE PORGY BABY FOR SURE WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO MINI MAD DOING MEGA BACK FLIPS ...CARTWHEELS ...AND WHATEVER ELSE....COLOURED FILLY COLOURED FILLY..COLOURED FILLY...ROFPMSL...after the day i,ve had i,m so pleased to see them photo,s ...thanks remanni you,ve made my day....

19. Petite Pastures

LMAO MM ... I just read your other post about how tired you are and now I come in here to find you doing back flips
    GET TO BED BEFORE YOU DO YOURSELF SOME DAMAGE!!!!!!!

I am going to try and get some sleep tonight, last night Magic kept setting off the alarm ggggrrrr LOL

20. minimad

OH P.P that has made my day sooooo much better ...you can see the little georgy porgy baby sitting to the left ....and i,m already permanently damaged P.P...years of horses do that to you..ROFPMSL....Hope you get at least one nights sleep mate...i,ll be on sleepless nights real soon with tiffany...very very very close now...:D