The race is on part 3....

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

WELL after an interesting part 1 and now part 2 ...a few of us mini people have decide to start PART 3...everyone who,d like to nominate can do it now ..big YAYYY to Zoo who was 3rd place today with a lovely silver filly born at lunchtime.CONGRATULATIONS MATE......i,ll be nominating my beautifull black mare tiffany in foal to george....the lovely utopia for flicka in foal to cricket and the one and only lady in foal to splendour.s son... so post your nominations now girls...opppps and guy,s ....**)**)

2. Mini Overos

Mini Overos Active Member

OK count me in for race 3 with of my 3 mares, I nominate Princess, Flirt & Vanity**). This should be very interesting:)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  3. minimad

YAYYYYY way to go mini overo,s bout time you joined us...SO thats 6 in the race so far for part 3...**)

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

well I had better nominate Morgan now and I suppose I should nominate Niki too for Marbelyn if she decides to foal this year :D (niki that is not marbelyn)

5. minimad

Hey Delare...yep sounds good so there,s 8 in the race now..LMAO...how is morgan going.????**)

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

phew.. just finished laying cement slabs.. what a back breaker, looks good though

Morgan has filled a little more in the udder an is as cranky as.. :D I will start her with the foaling alarm this week.. so there goes my sleep, she is always covered in shavings every morning, but technically she shouldnt foal before the 15th.. but try telling Morgan to do anything by the book..lol

and Niki well...... she just loves her cuddles :D

7. Marbelyn

Marbelyn Active Member

Lol Well I hope I don't have a foal myself...... But i hope Niki does.**)

8. minimad

yeeee haaa morgan has a teej filly in there..she,s so sooky and cuddly when she,s got a colt..and morgan does nothing that the text book says to do..LMAO...good luck Delrae as that girl produces stunners....**)**)**)**)

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL... oh I soooooo wish :) probably another chestnut colt

10. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

nothing wrong with chestnut colts.... well, tobi is a roan so it dont matter :p

11. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. nothing wrong at all :D and anyways both her colts have been totally different in their characters, they are unique **) :D

12. minimad

thats an understatement Delrae,,,morgans foals are definitely one of a kinds ..she never has any the same LOL..all with attitude and looks though..and Flick have given topes huge cuddles yesterday as she,s starting to look really close ..within the next 2 weeks for sure ..same with tiffany...**)

13. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL @ the mental picture of Joc giving birth to a foal ... just not good!!!
    Im nominating Magic, Xenia, Fire (who is in season so maybe she is just very fat), Sissy and Flossy. Hoping they all foal on the same night. Just going down to check on Magic who is wayyyy down the bottom paddock and acting a lil strange.

14. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

I can join the race. Trixi is due in about 2 weeks. She is already starting to fill in the udder. She goes on Saturday for another vet check just to make sure everything is ok. I really hope I have a foal this time.

She is about to pop at the moment and because she is so small she looks like a whale. I will take updated pics tonight.

15. TEECEE

TEECEE Active Member

Come on Trixie, you have my bet for winning. Just give your mum a lovely coloured live foal. (Preferably a filly, but who cares, so long as it is healthy).

Wow. There are lots of entrants in this race!!!!!! What is it with these girls, do they like to have Christmas over and done with before becoming pregnant?
    Or is its News Years Eve that does the trick?

16. TEECEE

TEECEE Active Member

Flicka

I hope your dog is doing OK. Have you taken him to the vet yet? Let us know how he goes. Fingers (eyes, legs, toes arms and everything else,) crossed that everything is OK.

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. Morgan was served on christmas day last year, I guess she just wanted to give TJ a pressie :D :p

oh Flicka, I really hope everything is okay with numero, let us know as soon as eh! :(

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  18. Marbelyn

Marbelyn Active Member

LOL Please don't try too hard it would have to be a C section. :D

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

PMSL.. but genetically can you produce a buckskin :D :D

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  20. Marbelyn

Marbelyn Active Member

Lol Well I have white skin and Blue eye's so that could be possible.:D