The Race Is On Part 2...

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Oct 12, 2008.

1. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

All good Bobby I have received it and now he is all entered for the Sires Classic at the Feature Show

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

georgie porgy Delare .i forgot about cricket LOL..what a bugger..pooo..and thanks VIPgirl huge relief..and yes i,m a stresshead ..was so busting to show cherish in this that i completely forgot about the poor old pinto stallions babies...WHOOOOOPPPPSSSSSS...#(

3. minimad

Hey there Zoo are you joining the race as well.???? Hope all goes well for you and your little girl...piccies and booby shots please as were all dying to see the little girl...**)

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

whoohooo!! that means Tobi and Junior and any one else will be representing him..Goodo

5. minimad

yep there,ll be Tobi..squiggle,s ..cherish...whoever tiffany has ...i think junior will be to old for it..it,s only weanlings and yearlings...and possibly jayne,s new filly by him the lovely lollipop....and possibly mark brunni,s mare,s foal she,s due to drop to george any time now...so he,ll have heaps of bubbies for this...**)

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oh poop thats right, I still think of Junior as the little baby, I forgot he's a man all growed up now :D :D

I dont think Morgans foal is going to be old enough to get to the states next year now that it is in March, worse luck but never mind he has a few lovely boys to represent him

7. minimad

yes the burger is a big growed up now ..LMAO..just ask him...and yes teej will have some lovely babies representing him..**) and aren,t they stunners..

8. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

I have news :D:D uploading pics now, how lucky am I hit the jackpot this year:))

Cheers

Sue

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

congratulations zoo... you won 3rd place :D :D and she is so cute too!!

we are going to have to start race 3 now :p

10. minimad

YEP DELRAE...okay you may start the new thread ..the race is on part 3...GO DELRAE...**)