The Race Is On Part 2...

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Oct 12, 2008.

1. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Hey Flicka welcome to the mini world :)) You know as everyone has said you can't stop at one (two in your case) *#)

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

ummm sort of 3 flick..LMAO..their may be 2 in there with the size of poor topes..ROFPMSL..and yes Delrae your always a happy camper..until that alarm starts going beep beep beep all night...think of me when it does ..PAYBACK,S ROFPMSL....:p

3. minimad

4. minimad

5. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

WOW... did I see correctly there MM.... you did your own pics :D:D huge big pat on the back girl...PMSL
    Spud is adorable MM, hey and that foaling alarm cant go beep while it issitting on my kitchen table lol.. that Morgan isnt getting it to the last minute, which is very soon...OMG 30 beeps a night again :(

6. minimad

he he he he he i,ll be thinking of you when it goes on her..LAMO...have fun Delrae...:p

7. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

OOOOOhhhh clever MM :D:D

what a cute little potato, was he a this season or last season foal? seems like forever since you had one drop *#)

8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

he's a new one sassy :D

9. minimad

LMAO sassy i have 3 new bubbies ..Spud is the third one...with 3 to go...he he he....where have you been my little treasure...**)

10. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. she ran out of fingers MM....

wahaaaa!!!!!!! suzieQ wont spill her news :(

11. minimad

12. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. now MM has worked out how to do pics, there is no stopping her :D:D

bring em on MM **)

13. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

be patient young lady Di ...ROFLMAO

14. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

I am...I am.. there, now spill :p:p

hehe...I luuuuuuurve the young bit, that will get you everywhere :D

15. minimad

aren,t you going to spill yet..LMAO..i,d make them wait a bit longer as well...he he he he ..the kettle,s on susieQ...**)

16. minimad

hasn,t she spilled yet..okay a few clues then...no it,s not a new foal...ROFPMSL....and have just booked Red in to be gelded this saturday...GRRRRR bloody shit broke out of his paddock and went for the old boy..so his knackers are history this weekend...:mad:

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

grrrrrrr at SuzieQ... I know its not a new foal.. so she has a new pony???? hint... hint.. huh!!! come on guys have you traded or something :D :D

18. minimad

:pnope haven,t traded anything Delrae...hasn,t she told you yet..ROFPMSL...may have to wait then guy,s ...spent the day with susie Q ...she,ll let everyone know when she,s ready i guess....LOL...BUT I KNOW...he he he he he:p

19. minimad

HEY MY MATE...sorry can,t spill ..but i,ll give a little clue ..it,s one of my mares...ROFPMSL...and topes is filling up bigtime mate..you,ll have your baby in 2 weeks or so for sure flick...**)**)

20. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

right, so who was it you had up for sale MM... am I going to have to dredge through old posts or will you happily spill the names???

Clearly... Suzie Q has purchased one of your lovely mares - which is no suprise since you lot down there do swapsies to often *@) :p