The Race Is On Part 2...

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by minimad, Oct 12, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

Well since P.P and i have our foals on the ground...we are now taking nominations for part 2..LMAO...i,m nominating my mare lady and topes.and molly..for the second leg...anyone else want to nominate...??? and yes Delrae nikki can nominate..LMAO...so lets have some fun while were waiting and so many sleepless nights...i don,t know about you lot but this keeps me kinda sane...*#)

2. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

So, can anyone join the race?

3. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Me me ! @) ...my mare was due on the 7th Oct :(

Cheers
    Lee

4. oakover

I have a cream mini mare I was told was due in September but I think maybe more end of October. Let's see how we go this time, hopefully no more dead foals!

5. minimad

Hey lee..you bet girl...and oakover you,ve now joined the race ...it,s open to all horses not just mini,s ..LOL...how,s the mini terror.s going at your place lee.????**)

6. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

yyaahhoo I'm in **) lol...oh they went home today :( I think Sar..has had enough of me & my mares ! he he he *#)

Hows your mob minimad ?...mmm.. have you got another Tic yet ? **)

Cheers
    Lee

7. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

I will nominate magic. She is bagged up and tonight was pretending to be a stallion and sniffing the girls and making silly boy sounds LMAO. So hormones are going crazy .... want be long. She is a little softened behind but not bagged up enough yet.

8. minimad

Hey Lee..ummm i,m about to geld tic,s daddy so there,ll be no more tic,s i,m afraid...unless you,d like to have him LMAO....AND YAYYYYYY P.P back in the race whoooo hooo...where,s delrae hiding mate.?????:D

9. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Dunno where she is hiding MM ... she was meant to go to the show in Albany today but never made it. I have a calendar here for her which I might have to hold as ransom to get her out of hiding LMAO

10. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Geez was I hiding..lol I have just had the busiest weekend and I ache all over:(
    I would have loved to have gone to Albany but had to shovel mulch all bl**dy day
    Hmmm might have to nominate Morgan though she should be a november nomination really, but she is trying to mate Niki and roars like a stallion (just like she did a month before foaling last year) lol.. dont you love this hormones plus she is starting to bag up and has changed belly shape..hehe shes not a toffee apple any more :D
    Niki has deflated a bit and hardly an udder at all, her belly still does the rumba though **)

11. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hehe..flick, I bet they live at the same place too ;)

12. minimad

LMAO FLICK..your home ...and yeah funny about that..we have a mare the same name as mine..LOL...WHOOO HOOO Delrae..missed you mate...and ummm yep morgan is eligable as she always foals early...and if she,s mounting nikki...hate to say it...she,s having a colt.....OUCH...can feel Delrae,s punch now....;)

13. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Ouch!! that was hard on the knuckles MM.. :D at this stage I am happy for either, just so that it is alive and healthy

14. minimad

yep it is ..SPUNK WANTS A SISTER...LOL...actually come to think of it delrae..morgan was a major sook when she was carrying junior ..no roaring or mounting other mares....HMMMMMM...Maybe my boy will get a little sister...:D

15. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Hiya you mob of mini mad peoples, hey MM I left half me stuff at your place including my camera BUGGER..........the little freeloaders are safe and sound lol Love ya Flick lol:)*

16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

haha... does that mean Tobi's a poofta :D :D she did it last year too
    LOL gamblin, you better watch out those little mini's dont go playing havoc with your camera..could end up with all sorts of pics lol...

17. TEECEE

TEECEE Active Member

Can I nominate my mini Diva. Cann't really say when she is due, but some time soon, October/November. Only hope that she doesn't decide to have it before I get my foaling alarm back. She managed to dunk it in the water trough on Saturday night and one of our techs has it to see if its fixable. I Am relying on the old fashion way of getting up to check her on the monitor every hour or so. But when she is out in the yard I have to go out the back to see her in the yard. She has gone very sookie, and I have to spend a lot on time sitting on the ground next to her, rubbing her tummy and boobies.
    Foaling alarm just been returned, will have to wait until I get home to see if it will work.

18. oakover

I made some pics of Crystal aka Kelly, will try to post them later, not sure if it will work.

19. TEECEE

TEECEE Active Member

These are the photos I took last week. She now looks bigger in the belly and is a lot bigger and harder in her boobs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. oakover

I can't upload pics. I've been at it for awhile now and it just won't work!!!!
    I don't know how to shrink my picture size.