THE BIG TEASE

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by shaylee, Nov 30, 2004.

1. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

hmm I think our good friend Samasam has once again been upto something and that is why Jess has her saddle now.
    I hope you get lots of enjoyment from Shios saddle Jess and I look forward to seeing the pics of you riding Maloo.
    Cheers
    Arylin

2. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

yeeh, good onya mel, glad to hear that jess has the better saddle (shios one), hope u have great fun riding maloo in it jess.

sherree

3. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Hey Sherree
    My mistake it isnt Shios saddle Jess has but Mel reckons she will fix that tomorrow.
    Cheers
    Arylin

4. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

oh good, cos it would be much better for her and the horse to have the better saddle, especially if it was only a little bit dearer and that is the one she was budgeting for in the first place.

oh and jess is there anything else u still need or would like as we are about to clean out our old tack shed and i know there is stuff there emma doesnt use or we have plenty of and if we can help out we will.

sherree

5. Samasam

Samasam Guest

No apparently it wasnt Shio's saddle ,but I am more than happy to add the extra funds needed and Jess can get the saddle that was intended for her in the first place.So Shaylee I believe you are going out to Jess's horse this afternoon ,if you care to bring Shio's saddle to swap over ,I will give you the extra funds thats needed for it then.
    Let me know ......
    cheers Mel

6. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

I must say, I am still awestruck at the generosity of these wonderful stockyardians! Congrats on being 'in the saddle' Jess and to everyone who helped get her there!

- Dani

7. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

hi all

just a update

just had a phone call from jess's mum and jess's nana is going to give jess the money to buy shio saddle now so she will have both saddles

her mum said she can keep both untill she decides which one she likes the best or if she likes both can keep both one for good and one for working

i'm so looking forward to going out there tonight
    can't wait to see what he looks like

8. sash1407

sash1407 Well-known Member

That's wonderful news, now Jess will have a 'show' saddle and a spare!

Glad her mum/nana came to the party. Nice when family step in and help out!

Enjoy Jess, everyone certainly has gone to a lot of trouble for you... hope we get to see some piccies soon.

Cheers,
    Sash

A pony is a childhood dream, A horse is an adulthood treasure. -- Rebecca Carroll

9. Samasam

Samasam Guest

Well I was quite happy to give Jess the funds needed and got a call from Jess's mum at 4.30pm refusing my offer after it had been organised.After giving her the rest of the money for the other saddle yesterday she felt she couldnt take any more.
    You can only offer.....

cheers Mel

10. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Thanks heaps Mel, it would have been great but in the end we just decided to buy it and be done with it. Will be selling the smaller wintec as it doesn't fit him, and Shio's saddle is pretty perfect from the looks of it, though I didnt ride him in it this afternoon.

~To ride a horse is to borrow freedom...~