THE BIG TEASE

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by shaylee, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

Shaylee I'm sorry this turned out be such horrid post it was all in good fun and I'm sure Jess knew it wasn't a tease tease thread like school bullies but more of a string out who it was post. And I agree this was never to make anyone a better or big person on the forum, becuase he/she has more money to spend on gifts or not to on gifts on other people.

Jess I hope you enjoy both saddles either way. And I hope to see and hear more about Maloo in the comming months to come. Cheers

2. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Hey Everyone,

To start off I will let you all know what I know. I KNOW that Vickie has found me a nice cheap saddle, and I KNOW that I am going to be paying it off with the browbands I make (I sold one today Vickie!) I KNOW Sarah has bought me a saddle. I am very very thankful to both of these people, including the mystery person. I also dont mind guessing at all. Im actually finding it quite fun. I also know that it is not a mean tease, but a fun guessing game before the saddle arrives. If i was really bored with it or finding it not funny etc I would have asked for it to stop, but Im not.

Ok, on a happier note, I have just graduated! I graduated with DISTINCTION!!!!! One of about 8 people. I also got a certificate in recognition of excellent academic achievement in Photography, Physical Education, Information Communications Technology and the Visual Arts. Oh and I also passed my Learner's Permit Theory Test, so as soon as I turn 16 I take the certificate in, get an eye test and I recieve my L's.

~To ride a horse is to borrow freedom...~

3. sash1407

sash1407 Well-known Member

Well done Jess,
    nice to see someone of your age taking such a mature perspective on this!! Regardless of anything else, enjoy your saddles and CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation!!

Gosh I miss out on all the fun when I go shopping...shows what happens when you go spend money.... ha ha ha!!

Cheers,
    Sash

A pony is a childhood dream, A horse is an adulthood treasure. -- Rebecca Carroll

4. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Woah, this post got a bit out of hand!

More clues please............ I am off the edge of my seat in suspence, LOL.

No one will tell me :(

Clues, Clues, CLUES!!!!!

Luv Ya'll,
    Tanika

5. angelTricia

angelTricia Well-known Member

I have been a silent little lamb with this topic and I think I will remain so as to not having my head ripped off chewed up and spat out lol if I say the worng thing but I do agree and disagree with some of what has been posted....

" A good horse and rider are only so in mutual trust."

6. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Hey Jess!!!

CONGRATS on graduating.

I am glad you are enjoying this post, you are lucky to have some many ppl helping you out. Its great to see.
    [​IMG]

Hope you discover who the mystery person is soon!

*Keep Smiling*

7. Eicyng

Eicyng Well-known Member

I have no idea..lol
    I agree with angeltricia , It always turns into a bi##h fight .
    Congrats jess on graduating & getting a horse & 2 saddles.
    [purple]Cheers Eicyng[/purple]

~Petrol & Matches Dont Mix ~ Russel Coight

8. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

i would just like to take this oppertunity to thank some fellow members

i won't mention who they are but if afterwards they would like to they can

i have had some wonderfull emails from some members who have offered to donate some of there spare gear to jess to help her on her way

she has had rugs offered (depending on if the sizes are the same)
    she has had some work saddle blankets offered
    and a possible bridle

it just goes to show what wonderful people this forum attracts when people are willing to donate there spare time and tack to help another person out

thanks you so much to those wonderful people

may all your wishes come true through out the years to come
    vickie

9. widgelli

widgelli Well-known Member

I am sad to see that this post has become another cat fight , with one or two having to put up posts to draw attention to themselves , instead of going along with the original idea of the post.
    If you have read some of the posts that have been put up in many categories lately , they have not been in the way that Stockyardians are used to.
    They have become like a couple of other horse type sites , where bitching is the norm.
    Yes , I have had my share of comments in these posts , and will say that it is because of the attitude of many of the other people who have been posting that I have written in the manner that I have.
    Do you , the ones who do this, like the forum that way ?
    Do you like showing , what appears to me , the amount of jealousy that is in these posts?
    Do you like losing a lot of peoples input because of the way that posts are going ?
    WELL , THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN IF SOME PEOPLE DONT WAKE UP TO THEMSELVES.

Jo

10. Belinda

Belinda Well-known Member

Well, I think its a really nice thing that Shaylee and the mystery donater are doing. I don't think Shaylee is doing this to gain any extra kudos. It's just something nice she thought she would share with the rest of us. Who cares who bought what or who paid for what. I say lets all be nice!!

Soooo, I still don't know who it is. I must be really thick. Could someone please email me and let me know.
    bel@capenat.com

Belinda

11. Erin

Erin Well-known Member

just in case anyone had any suspicians...its not me!!!!!!!

hehe..but i would be keen to know who it is!?....any more clues?......

".......cos im country!"

12. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

I THINK I know who it is........

But Vickie wont tell me if I'm right..... :(

Luv Ya'll,
    Tanika

13. I WANNA HORSE

I WANNA HORSE New Member

I would like to say sorry to everyone.
    I feel really bad about the way I acted.
    Sorry to Shaylee I know you didnt mean this the way I thought it was.
    I dont want to make enimies (sp?) on here just friends [​IMG] I hope I havent hurt anyone by it and if I have I am truely truely sorry.
    SO SORRY!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Good luck Jess!!
    I still dont know who it is!!!
    lol
    Please email me who it is at horses_are_cool76@hotmail.com
    Thanks!!
    [​IMG]
    p.s. SORRY!!

I WANNA HORSE

14. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

i wanna horse

it takes a big person to admit they were wrong and i think it was nice for you to post a sorry

I EXCEPT YOUR APOLOGY

THANKYOU

15. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Well I don't see where the cat fight is. If people think it was me, it sure wasn't I'm so happy other people are chipping in to help Jess out...haha how much can I give! lol...
    Sorry if anyone took my posts as negative but I assure you they arn't...but was rather upset when a certain person mentioned there is more to me just getting the horse for Jess and the Saddle when there isn't really. Fake rumors make me furious...
    Well done Jess...can't wait to see you ride in both saddles (not at once of course! haha)...

Sarah

~All time is wasted what is not spent with horses.~

16. I WANNA HORSE

I WANNA HORSE New Member

Hey thanks for exepting my apoligie!!
    I feel like a iddiot!!
    lol
    Thanks [​IMG]
    once again sorry!!

I WANNA HORSE

17. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

More clues please ........

Luv Ya'll,
    Tanika

18. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

So, do we get to find out who the angel is?
    Huh? Huh? Huh? *runs in circles, chasing her tail, too excited to sit still*

~ Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~

19. I WANNA HORSE

I WANNA HORSE New Member

Yeah lol who is the angel??
    I really wanna know!!!
    Please tell me
    Please!!

I WANNA HORSE

20. Eicyng

Eicyng Well-known Member

I think they have forgotten about us mushrooms.

[purple]Cheers Eicyng[/purple]

"My treasures do not clink together or glitter; They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night."
    -Arabian Proverb