The 3rd Stockie Ride in Gnangara

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Pocket Rocket, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

hehehe if he is being VERY bad im sure the other stockies wont mind taking you home if you dont want to continue or not sure how he will be by himself
    =]

2. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Well unfortunately we wont be there. I was going to walk Reilly down to say hello but forgot it is the AFL grand final on Saturday and we are having friends and family over to watch. My daughter is strapping for a trainer at the races on Saturday so she wont be able to make it either.

Hopefully Pocket Rocket will be able to organise another Gnangara stockie ride before Christmas. My 2 will be home by then so will be able to ride.

Hope you have a great ride and no-one decides to have a roll in the water. :p

3. [Alicia & Ibn]

[Alicia & Ibn] Active Member

Nop she owns the bay horse nex to me

4. Pocket Rocket

dont no if i have met her?
    i no there is a pally and a bay close 2 you (think next door) and another bay on Maree is Knight, sues but havent seen any other bays.

5. [Alicia & Ibn]

[Alicia & Ibn] Active Member

Yer her mum has a pally but there are 2 pally's on maree :D

6. Pocket Rocket

isnt one a dun?? lol

7. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Looking forward to the ride. Hope Apollo doesn't go brain splodey being round all the other horses. :D

8. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

Come on we are talking about Apollo here......he is sure to have a major brain fart for the first hour at least until he gets bored and settles. :D

9. Pocket Rocket

im sure he wont be that bad! lol

10. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

Woohoo this ride is going to be bigger than Ben Hur! Im really looking forward to Sat now **)

11. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

When I took him out on his first endurance ride, he jig jogged for the first 5km. I told Dayna how bad he was, and she thought I was exaggerating. That was until she took him out on a ride with her sister and Feather Feet. I got a call at work, when she got back from the ride and the first words out of her mouth were, "Your bloody horse!" He had done exactly the same thing to her. :p

I'm still game for the ride and looking forward to it. It will just be very interesting for the first hour or so! :D :)*

12. Pocket Rocket

hahaha, my mum who will be coming knows ur pain lol

13. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

Forecast for Saturday is cloudy but mostly fine, top of 20 :D

14. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

thats good hope it stays like that

15. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Hey, I might be able to come now! I'm now not getting plaited for the Royal until the Sunday, actually at the Show, so only have to wash and pack car etc on the Saturday. Well, that is the plan today anyway!

So, it's still on 11am this Sat at Lorian Park, yes? I will confirm later today whether I can come but so far it is looking good.

16. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Good on ya Lin, we see you there. Dont let a little thing like that Royal Show stop you.

17. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

I'm in!

My plaiting person is meeting me at 9am at the show now, so Saturday is just a washing day.

Let's see, duck down to Horseland at 8am to buy Fang a new skinny hood, then rush back, hook up float, load Remy, drive to Lorian Park by 10.45am. Ride til 1pm (?), be home by 2 - 2.30 pm, then wash Fang and pack car, polish gear. Hmm, I think that fits ok. The sun doesn't go down until 6.30pm!

18. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I would like to know how Princeton manages to organise rain everytime there is a ride so she can pike out??!!

YEE HAA - Lets RIDE!!

19. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

good point,

princeton dont make it rain this time please

haha
    cant wait to ride

20. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Look guys...I can be blamed for MANY things....but not the weather LOL!

Have fun!*#) :p