The 3rd Stockie Ride in Gnangara

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Pocket Rocket, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

Holidays ar ecoming up, and I no it might be a bit hard but we should have another one, dont no when but if we get it into our heads we should find a date!:)* And everytime we are getting more and more people, It doesnt have to be in the holidays but the sooner the better :)*

For the newbies who want more info plus piccies look at these 2 threads, we will prob meet at Lorian Park again lol.

http://www.stockyard.net/vbulletin/horse-riding/29440-gnangara-stockie-ride.html

http://www.stockyard.net/vbulletin/horse-riding/26570-gnagara-stockies-photos.html

http://www.stockyard.net/vbulletin/horse-riding/25220-anyone-around-gnagarra.html

2. Pocket Rocket

**************bump****************

3. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

yup I am in!

Met some seriously nice people riding here.

and maybe, juuuuust maybe, Mr gorgoeus legend Toby might just make it for more than 5mins....

heheh

4. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

If we do it after the 20th I can come!

Is it still holidays then Pocket Rocket?

5. Pocket Rocket

It can be i just thought it might be a bit hard if any mums wanna come being on the holidays... and if it is on the holidays it has to be after the 26th which is a friday, lets see how many more people can come and we will make up a time and date!:)*

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

im in as long as its not a ponyclub, adult riders or one of the many shows this month and next that im probably going in. haha i think i can miss maybe 1 show:)*

7. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

I'm booked up on all Sunday's this month (and some of October) but any Saturday is great with me. Or do you mean a week day?

So, yep, count me in. :)

8. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

He will come.....bounce and all!:p

9. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

I will be relaxing on a houseboat from 2 October until 9 October. My ponies are also on holiday down at Beverley and wont be back until I get back from Walpole. So, if the ride is before then, which it sounds like, then I wont be able to make it. :( My daughter may be interested. I could also bring Reilly for a short walk (on the lead). Could be a good experience for him (not sure about me :p ).

10. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

ohh i want to come lol

i should come walk next to you guys rofl

hey where abouts are you PR and CWAC??

11. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

off lakelands is where the ponies are. is that what you ment?

12. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

I'm definately in if we can make it a weekend :) Otherwise I is working during the week :(

13. little_welsh

little_welsh Well-known Member

Is it just a walk??

14. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

We would be interested in joining the ride also as long as it is on a weekend (working during the week). Would be good to get Lexus out and use to having other horses around him.

Also the next few Sundays are fully booked for us, so we will only be able to make it if it is on a Saturday.

15. Pocket Rocket

It will prob have to be a saturday for me and chick with a chainsaw, and little welsh it normally is a walk with a little trot, but if you just want to walk thats fine too :]

16. [Alicia & Ibn]

[Alicia & Ibn] Active Member

I'm in. i'd rather it a saturday too as its more likely i'll be aloud up to see my horse :]

17. [Alicia & Ibn]

[Alicia & Ibn] Active Member

btw in my display picture i think i'm in lorian park :)* so i'll know where to meet

18. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

I second a saturday!

19. Pocket Rocket

how is everyone for the 27th of september first weekend of the holidays?? you can say yes or no**) dont be shy

20. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

We are good for the 27th as long as it is not a crack of dawn start as we will be floating up from Oakford. **)