Tb x qh

Discussion in 'Colour Questions' started by horsescomefirst, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

OK, so im breeding a palimino tb x qh.
    what are the associations i can register with??
    and also, what does a "foundation" mare mean??
    i believe qh ass
    dilute ass
    is there a palimino ass?
    is the a tb ass that allows crosses??:confused:
    please explain as i really only know about the SB association!!:))

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Hi!
    As far as I am aware there is no Derivative TB registration, so you will have to stick to your QH & Colour rego's.
    If there is a seperate rego for Pally only I dont know of it, I only know of the Dilute Assoc.

You will have to check with the particular society your dealing with as to their description of "foundation stock".

3. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

Not sure why you have started another thread when all your questions were answered in the other thread in the main breeding section.
    Just because you start another thread, does not mean the answers to your questions are going to change to something you want to hear.

As I stated in the 'other' thread.

For Palomino registration you have the WAPA (Western Australian Palomino Association)

Google Western Australian Palomino Association for information.

This association has been around for quiet some time - established in 1971.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  4. GailR

GailR New Member

Dilutes Australia registers:
    Palominos - our original register - we started off as The Australian Palomino Horsebreeders Association in 1948
    Buckskin
    Cremello & Perlino
    Dun
    Silver (commonly called taffy in Australia)
    Champagne
    Pearl.

All of our registers are dedicated registers. We do not have any second rate solid dilute registers

Also register Ancillary - the term for "when a foal from a Dilutes Australia registered stud book dilute parent turns out a different colour to the parent." There are dilute & non dilute Ancillaries

We also have a Broken Coloured Dilute Showing Register that is not a part of our stud books. It is a Showing Only register.

5. horsescomefirst

well where did this thread some from? I started one and then when i went looking for it, it wasnt there so i thouhgt i deleted it, but obviously it ended up somewhere else whilst i was making another thread. just ignore it.

6. horsescomefirst

thank you gail. nice to get answers:)

7. HCF
    Your questions were answered in the breeding section ';'
    some people are still waiting for you to answer theirs!:)*

8. PPH

PPH Guest

Actually, if you look and see, this thread was started before the other one but was'nt getting much if any response.

9. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Yes HCF why not continue the thread in the breeding section.

10. horsescomefirst

what questions am i supposed to be answering from the breeding thread??:confused:
    all "some" of you have done is abuse me, ive got better things to do than sit here all day copping abuse from "some" of you guys that obviously like to argue and put people down.

if you want me to participate in the other thread like you have just stated, im more than happy to have a friendly conversation, but im gonna argue and keep getting shit thrown at me.

i might not be a "big" name like a lot of you are and i might not know EVERYTHING, but thats why im asking questions-to LEARN.

as i have stated before, my disipline is breeding, training, agisting and racing SB's and also standing a stallion. so im sorry i dont know all about the registries of show horses, im here to learn.

11. horsescomefirst

WHY??? because you told me on another thread that iv got NOTHING to offer to anyone on any thread. make up your mind

12. EVP

EVP Gold Member

The other thread you started had all the answers to your questions on registration with the AQHA. Not much more can be added except for you to check out the association website and decide if you want to become a member. No one can force you to register your horses or to join the association. Its all completely voluntary.
    But if you want to join ect.............you gotta pay.

13. EVP

EVP Gold Member

HCF I'm not the only one who reads/answers posts....nor am I the only one to ask you to continue the discussion in the breeding section.
    The information is still going to be the same...:)*

14. horsescomefirst

I KNOW. as i have stated, i started a thread (this one), it disappeared as i didnt know there was a colour section in the breeding section. so i couldnt find it and started another thread in the breeding section. i said IGNORE THIS POST.
    end of story.

15. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Consider it ignored :)*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.