Tb Hoty results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Leti loves Elmo, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Just got it to work**)

2. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

hey guys! Sorry bout the website. It got brought to my attention earlier today but i was out at a photoshoot. i am currently uploading again so should all be fixed by tonight. ';' Thanks for your co-operation. :))

3. westie2009

westie2009 Active Member

Cowgirl, there are some really nice shots on your site! (Might have to order a couple!)**)

4. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Once you have the halter pics, just change the Thumbnail number in your address bar by clicking on it and go thru the numbers. I think it goes to 2, so change from 2 to 3 to 4 and so on :)

5. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

does anybody know who one champion race condioned horse

6. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

Ther was 2 in the class and the bay won if you were following someone?. Sorry not much help, dont know names. The other was a chestnut.

7. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

Thanks always nice to hear good comments :D Website is now fixed guys. once again sorry for the inconvienience :))

8. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:) Thanks to Leon for allowing me to take her boy Stan to this.
    I had a lot of fun and Stan was his usual self.. an absolute angel.
    Was a good experience but I think I need a lottttt more work until I'll be any good at showing inhand haha.

2 pics thanks to Kate :)*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Karma

Karma New Member

once again a great show my boy did extremely well, he won his gelding class, wasw champion WA bred (2nd year running) and took my neice to win champion rider overall (she's 12) he is such an amazing horse!! I was a bit upset we missed grand surpreme but the girth had rubbed him really bad and he came up with two massive lumps I could'nt put him thru another class.:(

10. Showtiime

Showtiime New Member

Tarz....I love chestnuts but Im a sucker for Bays. Your girl is just AMAZING.

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Oh thankyou! :eek: I think she is too 99.9% of the time *#)