Tb Hoty results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Leti loves Elmo, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

I have her half sister, Bets She's Elusive by Bletchley Park :)

2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ohhh, by BP that would be quite the stunner! How old is your girl? Is she going to race, or did she not make it that far?

3. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

She is a 2005 foal, she trialled as a 2 year old but ran last so they threw her out in the paddock and forgot about her :( She's quick as now would love to put her on the track but doubt the "owners" would sign her over to me to race :( She is a stunner her show name is "Petticoat Lane" :)

4. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Geez they're so throw-away on the youngsters #( Hayley is going down to Mt Barker this week for a spell until Spring and then she'll be broken in and see how she comes along. She's 16 mths atm. We did get racepapers for her, so wil give her a try and if not...she'll make a nice show hack :)

5. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Goodluck with her she is a lovely filly :)

6. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Well done Merlin, Arnie's doing well for his second ridden show mate

Lakota - Vegas does look like a hack, he is spot on, good on you for your results

Tarz - Lilly is such a lovely mare

Dark Embrace - nice photos of your horse and Laurie and Paul, Laurie is a long time family friend of mine lol.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Thanks Sorrel, a break from showing now and she will probably next be out as a ridden horse in a couple of months :) I agree Vegas is looking fab good job Gemma!!

8. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

All photos are now up on my website!!

9. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments - I am so proud of him and how far we have come :)

10. Dark Embrace

Dark Embrace Active Member

Hi cowgirl, not sure if it is just me, but when i get to page 3 of the halter photos it takes me to the ridden photo's. It could be my work computer not wanting to look at them though??

Very very lovely photos so far!!!:))

11. Hayley

Hayley Well-known Member

Mine takes me to the ridden ones too, i was looking forward to more halter ones and then they just stopped :( i hope there are more halter ones :D

12. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I can't find them??? Only says latest 2010 galleries??

13. Hayley

Hayley Well-known Member

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yep thanks for that, where on the site is it :S

15. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

Im having the same problem. After the first 2 pages it goes to ridden. I have emailed Carly but she hasnt got back to me yet

16. Picup436

Picup436 Active Member

I was really pleased with my girls. Poppet was pretty good for her first show, especially seeing as she was suffering from separation anxiety. Key was her usual happy self. I didn't stick around for the ridden as planned though, I had had enough after the Mare 4 - 7 class and went home. I remembered that I don't like showing, and decided that I would prefer to be at home in my aircon :)

17. sollywolly

sollywolly Well-known Member

i had that problem as well. just go to the url and change thumb3 to thumb4 ect...
    there is actually 10 halter pages :)

18. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Congrats to Linda Brenzi and Jimmy Choo on Reserve Smartest on Parade, Reserve Newcomer and Reserve Open Hack :))

19. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Hmm I am really not good with computers and couldn't get that to work';' Can also only see the first couple of halter papers then goes onto the ridden..

20. Hayley

Hayley Well-known Member

i got it to work, but how confusing lol!