TB HOTY Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Sorry for the late post, not had internet due to moving. Thanks for the great photo Smiley:)) Will go and check out the pics and order some.

Thanks for the nice comments Sorrel, Jonty and KLP :)

We had a wonderful show, thanks so much to the organisers, a well run show will be there again next year :)

2. Eliva Park

Eliva Park New Member

Would love to order some pics of Lilly and Leon when you manage to choose so dont forget to send me the numbers, or maybe smiley can let me know when/what you order? :))

3. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I want to order all of them :p but will let you know my favs when I choose (really hard to do! love them all)

4. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Eliva Park- I ended up ordering 8!!, couldn't pick just one.
    The numbers were 2, 6, 38, 55, 56, 72, 681 and 682. I can't remember which one I liked the best :) Will have to have a look on the site again and let you know.

Posted my entry today for Murray ODE coming up in two weeks, so will have plenty of pics from that as well. Can't wait- cantered on both leads today- he is doing so well, can't fault him :D

5. Eliva Park

Eliva Park New Member

AWESOME NEWS! The big boy is definately a dude!!! Will follow up pics.
    We did Moora on the weekend so think our next event will be Harvey on 12th 13th June. Would love to see you both there???