TB HOTY Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Apr 26, 2010.

1. holistichorse

holistichorse Well-known Member

Thanks Cristy, I loved joining the Eliva Pk Team and helping all my lovely clients :) especially when they did so well!!!! **) Yay Cosgrove :)*

2. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

O MY GOD. what STUNNING horses! WOW.

i've seen Cosgrove advertised & every time i see him he's sooooo striking & if i were in the market i'd be checking him out (hrm yes, something about tbred rangas that do me!). what a gorgeous boy!

all the horses just look fantastic. an absolute credit to everybody involved. congratulations!

3. tumbletoots

tumbletoots New Member

We took 3 horses and had an up and down day.
    Our filly won champion filly.
    Monument Park Sahara decided to be a wally and cut his leg on the float. We took him in his lead class and Dale said he was outstanding but sore so we popped him on the float and took him home which is a shame cos he cant do the newcomer class next year.
    And lastly Fractional won: Champion newcomer hunter and then went on to win champion open hunter. It was only his 3rd show and he did not put a foot wrong all day. He has only been in work for 2 months as well so we were stoked.
    Such a fun show and I am sure it will be better next year! Well done to everyone! and all the organisers too

4. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

WOW, stunning horses all of them, and all so beautifully presented...I don't know how the Judges do it...I hope the show was a huge success and will be run again, it sounds like the organisers did an amazing job and everyone had a great day with some very nice prizes....well done:))

5. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Congrats to the organisers- it was a very well put together event. You could see just how much effort was put into making it a successful day.

Also congrats to everyone for turning out such lovely horses. I had a fantastic day- my boy behaved so well and I was very impressed with him- Thanks to Eliva Park for selling me such a wonderful boy!!

Mmmm not sure how to attach pictures?? will PM Smiley and Me to see if you got any wonderful snaps of my beautiful boy:)

6. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

WOW, congrats Merlin and her STUNNING horse Arnie!

I would like to see more photos of them if I could? (as they are students of mine and Betsy)

7. Eliva Park

Eliva Park New Member

You are most welcome Leon!!! You both looked fabulous!!! Thrilled to bits knowing the big boy landed himself such a wonderful home and would love some pics for our success stories web page when you have them. **)

8. Dapplegrey

Dapplegrey New Member

"CONGRATULATIONS LEEARA PARK"and for the THANKYOU of me sponsoring CHAMPION OPEN HACK.I will gladly sponsor next year in a heartbeat.As thoroughbreds are a huge part of my life and livelihood,their is no better feeling to me to know that so many have wonderful,caring professional homes.Well done to all, who got this show of the ground.Call on me anytime.

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Dapplegrey :D I think you might like to know for next year too that our Racehorse classes will be at the end of the halter program so you can work them before heading down :)

10. kiani

kiani New Member

Thank you to the organizers, it was a very well run show. The people were great as I am a racehorse breeder and not a 'showy' as such so I did not have much of clue. I had a great day though coming home with Grand Champion Mare and she is nearly 7 months in foal.
    Thanks again

11. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Congrats Kiani, she was a lovely moving big mare :)*

12. MPKG

MPKG Active Member

And a massive round of applause to Kimaley for not just thinking that this show would be a good idea, but actually doing something about it and getting it off the ground.

Lot's of people think of things like this but not many do anything about it.

Well done B! **)

13. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

WAVES!!! Hey hun, your mare can MOVE! Well done :) (from Brooke!)

14. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

15. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

:eek: i can't find them on your website

16. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Awww thanks MPKG :)

Yay, I have made my order already, thanks SnM!

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Wow Brooke I love them, Think it would be easier to buy all of them then pic and choose! :D

18. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Thanks ladies!
    hey SR - did you find them yet? The link is on the front page & on Events page
    Try refreshing your browser once open if your still having trouble :)

19. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

Yep found them **) Went home and went on my lap top and there they were...maybe it was my works computer telling me i should have been working *#) Some lovely photos will place an order next week ;)

20. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

LOL - no worries hun :)