TB HOTY Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I have just come back from watching this show and I have to say WOW! What a great turnout! Seemed to be rugs for every sex and age!

I know some results but will let everyone post there own.

2. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Just got a call from a very happy tara :D will let her say results, am very proud :)

3. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

I went to have a mosey, meet a few ponies and just generally drool over all the yummy TB's :p

Some stunning things out there, and a wonderful turnout (so bit, in fact, I think they were running a bit over time hehe). Didn't get to stay for the ridden, but was very happy I went along.

Met Tara and her BEAUTIFUL filly - seriously, just a gorgeous and sweet natured little girl you have there Tarz, you must be so so proud :)

4. Salinero

Salinero Well-known Member

can't wait for pics!!!! **)

5. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Ohhhh I hope she got a rug. For Lilly's first show, she was very chilled. Great little horse which I still think Tara is too tall for and should give to me instead LOL

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Lilly was fantastic for her first ever show, I couldn't of asked for anything more from her! She waited hours between her classes in the shade asleep and not once did she misbehave, I was really really proud of her for her behaviour alone.

So to come home with:

1st Best Presented
    1st 2-3 year old filly and
    Reserve champion filly

Was just the icing on the cake :D

Thanks heaps to Serenity and MPKG for all their help in getting her ready, she looked fantastic!

Some fantastic horses there, big congratulations to Eliva Park on their great results today, great to catch up today! Same to everyone else I saw today

Will post photos soon

7. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

Was a good day.Weather was beautiful. TJ didn't place in his gelding class but he was well behaved in the ring. he got a bit fidgety tied up to the float though. Poor guy had along weekend being at adult riders all day yesterday as well.

Congrats to everyone results. Very lovely horses out there today.:)* And thank you to all Sponsors and organisers. :))

i snapped a few pics at the float. OH left camera in car when i actually went it...but i left camera in the ute and he went fishing. *#) so will post pics tomorrow.

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well done to everyone who competed today..The horses all looked Great.Numbers were really good.

Biggest class on the ground today was the Best Presented Senior Gelding with a massive 27 horses..Well done to those 4 who placed in that class..

Big thumbs up to Kimaley & the Stb society for putting on such a good show & to all the sponsors who came on board..

Lets hope for an even bigger show next year..:)

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Yes what a great day! HUGE thanks to the SPPHAWA crew on such an amazing job, to our photographers Perfect Pony and Mike Shepherd. Huge thank you to sponsors and massive congrats to Eliva Park winning the Grand Champ "Cosgrove!" Congrats to the Resides for Grand Champ Ridden on "LP Superstar." The show was full of outstanding horses and each and every one of you should be proud.

Big thanks must also go to our judges Dale Plumb (VIC) and Robyn Endersby (WA) on a job very well done!

And... I am happy to say, SPPHAWA have agreed to run this show again in 2011 so huge thank you for everyones support, we will be able to continue this into the future :)*

Now I am going to have a shower and go to bed :p

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  10. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yes, i went along for a watch today and a wonderful turnout for the first every TB HOTY show. The organisers should be extremely proud of the turnout, quality and quantity today.
    The show ran very smoothly and i think next year will only be bigger and better.
    Congrats to all winners, beautiful rugs seemed to be going out left,right and centre. So big**) to the sponsors.
    Great day from a spectators point of view.:D

11. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

You are most welcome Tarz, Lilly is a lovely horse with a big future ahead of her! You must be so proud of her today, all you hard work has paid off!!! I am happy to help any time :)):)):))

12. So where are the PICS?????

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Some pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How she spent most of the day...asleep on my boyfriends shoulder

[​IMG]

14. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

God. She is either a big tart or very chilled LOL

15. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

Well done tara and Lilly what a lovely girl and wow she was just so chilled!

16. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

What a WONDERFUL show - I was so glad I could be there and also be a sponsor.

So lovely to meet the crew from Eliva Park - what lovely people and stunning horses
    The STB crew also did an AMAZING job and I thank them for always looking after me also.
    Dale was awesome, a great bloke with a great eye and just so much fun to talk too. He made us laugh all day :)

I have some SERIOUS photos to sort through... SOOOO many. I am soooo buggered from all day on my feet. Will try and get some of the major winners up so you can all see :)

17. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

ok - a few pics!
    Tara ;)
    [​IMG]

This broodmare could MOVE and ended up winning Grand Champion Mare
    [​IMG]

Supreme Champion Junior
    [​IMG]

18. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Grand Champion Stallion (Fighting Falcon I think?)
    [​IMG]

Champion Show Hunter in Ring 1
    [​IMG]

Grand Champion Ridden Exhibit
    [​IMG]

19. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

One of Merlins stunners!
    [​IMG]

Supreme Champion Senior Exhibit & GRAND CHAMPION LED EXHIBIT - Owned by Eliva Park - CROSGROVE
    [​IMG]

(anyone feel free to correct me on any details!)

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Thanks for the pic brooke :) Look forward to looking at the rest!