Swan River SJ club??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by alfie_flea, Jun 10, 2008.

1. alfie_flea

alfie_flea New Member

Hi, just wondering if anybody knows anything about the Swan river SJ series. I cant find any info anywhere and would like to know where i can get the entries and programme etc. I know its not this weekend but next and i think its on sunday. I need to know the classes that are running, what time it starts, where it is (i think its brookleigh??) and if its enter on the day or pre entries.
    Thanks heaps
    **) :)*

2. Moondust

Moondust Well-known Member

I think it gets advertised in the paper. Entries on the day i am sure (maybe lol). But there might be a number to contact in the paper.
    I have heard that the grounds are fantastic to jump on and really nice atmosphere and location, so once i get my boys up and running i will be definently going just about every month :)

3. jumpsfences

jumpsfences New Member

All the info is on the Brookleigh website. Click on "equestrian" then "whats on" and it brings up a calendar where you can download programs and entry forms. index

4. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

if you ring geraldine she will give you all the info it is pre entries they would prob close end of this week maybe start of next week geraldines number is 0417989608 its a very good show the jumping starts at 90cms and goes up to a+b grade

5. alfie_flea

alfie_flea New Member

Im not sure if it is just my computer, but the brookleigh website isnt working, when i click any of the links, it goes back to the welcome page. So if possible could somebody please send me the program & entries to courtenay_b99@hotmail.com.
    Thanks

6. jumpsfences

jumpsfences New Member

It seems Brookleigh have updated their website since my last post! Now you can just download the entry form from the home page. Let me know if you still have problems.