SW Stockies Ride! (Mandurah and surrounds)

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by myyky, Apr 1, 2011.

1. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Nooooooooo BTSR, Jack, Jack Jack Jack Jack!
    Yeah you should do one at your place.. definetly the space and parking! :D

2. Fezzie

Fezzie Guest

You guys all missed out!

We went for a GREAT ride and then Myyky took Pepper through a Maccas drive thru :eek:

You want fries with that???!! :D

3. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Haha would have loved to see the expressions on the worker's faces :D

I love Tims Thicket its a fantastic beach, another one worth a ride is White Hills and you could also ride between Tims Thicket and Melros as that stretch is not a 4wd beach so you would have the whole beach to yourselves.

4. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

:D They really did miss out huh! Hahahaha
    Poor Macca's staff.. Had no idea what was happening when Pepper stuck his nose in the window!

Wawa, I'd love to go exploring there, the stretch we explored today was great, but even longer trails would be good! I think the stretch we were on went for about 3km.. Took about half an hour - 3/4hr to ride one way.

5. Court Eagle

Court Eagle Well-known Member

If theres ever a trail ride around cardup/serpi/darling downs area, ill be sure to join! Ive just purchased my first float and need to get some more experience in towing!! hahaha :)

6. Trailrider

Trailrider New Member

sounds like you had a great time, sorry didnt get there, we were loaded up ready to head off when 15 year old dog (deaf, nearly blind and hardly any teeth left) decides he wants to come along to, so he ended up under the float tyre.......... so off to the vet and $1563.00 later and leg in plaster we missed out... but all set for the next one ?? with dog inside before we leave'

7. Fezzie

Fezzie Guest

Just jokes everyone :D (just in case anyone decides that they should actually do that!!) Myyky didn't REALLY go through a Maccas drivethru on horseback - hahaha!

Trailrider - your poor doggy! :eek:

Hope he heals up ok!

8. beau

beau Well-known Member

Sorry could not come came down with flue and bad gastro so ontop of my horse was not the best place to be - sounds like you had a fantastic ride. :)

9. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Oh, I'm so frustrated that I missed it, and I can assure you that I would rather have been with you than in hospital recovering from gall bladder op...yuck!

I hope Fez filled you in on all our escapades last tuesday down at darling downs....heaps of fun aye Jen?

I'll try to make the next one.
    Deb

10. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

I will deffinitly make the next one, with weekly reminders to my lift so they don't forget again lol

ETA did we get any pics??

11. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

I reckon riding behind you wouldnt be the best place to be either pmsl

12. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Ha ha.... :) :) I had intended going to then couldn't due to hubby not being home in the morning. Hope to make it next time. Both me and the horse might be abit fitter by then too :)

13. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

I'm going to organise another one in another few months probably, weather permitting.

Deb, I'm just glad your okay!! Yeah Jen told me a few stories :)
    And beau as well, hope you're alright.

It's a pity so many things popped up for everyone, but hopefully next time more people can make it :D

14. kitty_kat_48

kitty_kat_48 New Member

I'd love to be in on the next ride :)