SW Stockies Ride! (Mandurah and surrounds)

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by myyky, Apr 1, 2011.

1. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Bumping :)

Planning on starting around 10.30, so everyone shold be aiming to get there 9.45/10 :D

2. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Bump! :)
    I'll be organising who's bringing what soon :)

3. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

bugger, I can't make it now. I've just realised pony club is on that day. Sorry.

4. Waler

Waler New Member

Yer were out to pony club, we missed the last one as it was so windy!!

Bugger really was looking forward to it

5. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Thats alright :) I counted roughly 30 people that said they could come.. So will probably actually be good to get the numbers down a bit! Hahah
    Have fun at PC :)

6. jess1925

jess1925 New Member

Does anyone have a space in their float/truck? i think it might be a bit too far to ride to Tim's Thicket from my place.

7. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

PM Beau :) She might be able to help, she said she might be bringing her truck.

8. jess1925

jess1925 New Member

cool thanks myyky.

I've had the worst day though, my horse Bella has gotten loose and we can't catch/find her, if anyone sees a really pretty, freaked out brown mare with a black and purple halter please call the rangers and they'll call me. If you can, get her into a paddock, she got off the truck yesterday and was freaked out by all the new surroundings and people :(

9. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Oh no Jess! Hope you find her, hope you've already found her in the last few hours.

10. jess1925

jess1925 New Member

We got her! she was very unsettled about her trip but now she's safe and sound and we know she can jump 1.8mtrs and can easily walk/canter up and down hills for hours without sweating :O
    the poor thing, we ended up leaving her overnight because it was too scary for her with so many people(we didn't want her on the hwy which is really close to us) once it was just a few to ensure she didn't go onto the road we got her :)

11. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Ohh thank god!!
    Sounds like an upcoming eventing star! haha

12. jess1925

jess1925 New Member

yeah i hope! i'm going to be taking things very slow with her though, she's too beautiful to mess up :p

13. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Did you start a thread on her? Do we get photos?? Haha :)

14. jess1925

jess1925 New Member

lol i will be setting up a thread, i have pics but only on my phone and i cant find the cable AHHRG!

She was so good today, let me catch her so easily and walked for a few kms happily following me :)

Although i have bad news, i can't come to the ride :( i'm doing a trial day at Amarillo for their instructor job for Sundays and thats the day they want me in :(
    I will definitely come to any future rides though,(but they'd have to be in holidays if i get this job :p )

15. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Aww, thats unfortunate Jess! I was looking forward to meeting your wild brumby mare :p Good luck with the job!

16. jess1925

jess1925 New Member

Yeah i was so disappointed when she said the date but if i want the job i can't negotiate trial days :(

17. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Sucks.

Can everyone check their PM's please!! :) I sent a message to about 19 people last night.. And only 4 have replied. C'mon :)

18. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

BUMP!
    Hardly anyones PM'ed me ';'

19. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

p
    I didn't get the PM Myyky :(. I'm pretty sure Nicky is picking Jodie and I up in her truck,

20. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

I don't think I PM'ed you because I can talk to you on other sites.. ;)
    Same as with Jodie, and another few. But only like 4 people replied.. Oh well, will be better with a small number I think :)