Summer Series Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Andhi, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

She threatened me....she is scary..next week I promise heheh

2. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

3. Phoebepony

Phoebepony Well-known Member

Great photos everyone. Anyone snap a pic of an Appaloosa gelding? 15.3 ish, chunky? Blonde rider.
    Hope so :D

4. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

dressage or jumping? I have a chunky coloured pony, but I think he's not appy.

5. Phoebepony

Phoebepony Well-known Member

Jumping :) around 90cm?

6. myst

myst Active Member

Hi KDS, just been on your website and saw some great shots of my daughter. Do you send out proofs or do I have to get them on the net.?:))

7. KDS

KDS Well-known Member

ahhh yeah "phoenix carabella " sounds familiar... im pretty sure i saw that name on her saddllecloth

very nice horse! looks arab warmblood?
    all i know is that every shot i got of her was a good one, and that generally means it is a great horse. has lots of presence and natural balance

Myst if you have a look at my Products page it lists all of the sizes and prices **)

8. hutchi

hutchi Well-known Member

Such amazing pics everyone! Look at those horses... absolutely amazing!

9. Kyara

Kyara Well-known Member

I saw an Appy on KDS's website. Phoebepony, I watched your round and you looked good.

10. Rem

Rem Well-known Member

LOL "Copabella" "Carabella", they're kinda similar right? :p

11. horsesarelife

horsesarelife Well-known Member

Hey Phoebe pony,
    I didn't see Jackson, but i kept an eye out :(
    But i was more near the dressage arenas tho...
    x

12. Kyara

Kyara Well-known Member

Hey, did anyone get hoto's of a little Bay/Brown Stallion, Welsh Cob (I think), 3 socks and a head marking, I think. Not sure about the height of the pony but he is only shortish. He is a really flashy and exagurates his movements. H ewas in the indorr arena, I think? I saw him compete at Brookleigh in the dressage.

13. KDS

KDS Well-known Member

Kyara i think i got one of him

not in the indoor arena though, but he caught my eye as he was warming up over the back of the grass arena

only got 2 shots of him, and nothing flash though, just him trotting around

14. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

I tried, but was way to far away - gorgeous boy.

15. Horsetalk

Horsetalk Well-known Member

16. hutchi

hutchi Well-known Member

I know it's the rules, but I think it looks really smart, and is sensible in this weather! The rules should be adjusted to suit the climate we are in if you ask me!
    Then again, rules are rules and I guess we can't go changing them all. But yeah I think it looks nice :)

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Gee, talk about over doing it, I think the points been made already. Good on her for actually getting out there and competing, I am sure there are bigger issues people can whinge about :)

18. Horsetalk

Horsetalk Well-known Member

I said I did not read it all Tarz... :) For me it looks very unprofessional. That's my opinion, sorry I don't share yours lol. :p:)*#)

19. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I agree, i think she looks great & tidy! :)* (& no i do not know the rider!!)
    No boobs, no belly, no leg like you see at halter shows. ;)

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't like to come on here to read that I looked unprofessional, all I am saying is some opinions are better left unsaid ;)

I don't know the rider either, I do know people have feelings though

And no I am not just talking about your comment HT, you were just the last one to make one haha

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009