Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

VIP did you get my entry for Bitey Boy?? Mail can be a bit slow out here LOL.
    I think Im gunna get lost, LOL I cant remember how to get to the SEC LOL

2. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

Great Northern Hwy then turn into Cathedral Ave and it's down the road. I'm coming to have a look but not taking anyone, so can help out a bit.

3. Petite Pastures

LOL I know that bit Oakover, its the getting to the great northern that hs me stumped. I followed Delrae last time and when she turned off I thought she didnt know where she was going LOL was me that was gunna go the wrong way. Need directions from Armadale to grt North then Im fine.

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

skye, if you like, you can follow me up....

5. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

Go right onto Roe Hwy from the one that comes from Armadale, then right onto Great Northern Hwy. Does that help? Probably not, I'm shocking with street names but know where to go, lol. I live basically around the corner from SEC so wasn't thinking any further away. You can stop laughing now, blonde moment.

6. Petite Pastures

What time you heading up Em?

LMAO Oakover, that made perfect sense. I like things simle (Im really blonde in the middle)

7. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

ummm whenever i feel like it LOL... i dont mind... was planning on washing tobs at home though, but can do it there if need be

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Skye..If you want to come to my place then we can go from there if u want???:)*

9. Petite Pastures

LOL Ok Im going to go straight there so I can unload and start washing (I wont be able to leave here till after lunch) and my O/H has told me Im an idiot cause its soooo easy and I wont get lost LOL.
    Thankyou Em and Heid will meet you at the SEC .... then its scrubbing time. Hope your ready Heidi... BB is getting naughtier LOL
    Emmm why dont you come wash at the SEC, just keep the water on your side of the wash bay, I would rather the warm showers LOL

10. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

haha, nar, i like to squirt people with the hose when i wash LOL

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

No worries..

Yes im ready...:)*

12. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I am soo not ready...pony is in paddock fat and fluffy....need shoes for my daughter to show in and a mattress, so we have somewhere to sleep sat night:( Have days to go yet though;)

13. Petite Pastures

Have black shoes that may fit daughter, cant help with fluffy pony unless you want to clip at SEC and I dont think my matteress it big enough to share LMAO

14. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i can help you trim her up tomorrow goodie :D

15. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

what size shoes PP? I am going shopping thursday night...looking for black elastic size boots for her:) Pony will stay fat and furry.....I dont like her colour clipped...so will just give her a trim tomorrow:) ...and as far as sharing the mattress.............................

I like you but not that much":eek:;)

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Goodie i have to buy another mattress of some sort as well for Alex...Mine isnt big enough for 2...

I gotta go shopping as well Thurs night to restock my show box...Have run out of most things after state show...

17. Petite Pastures

Size 3 I think Goodie.
    LMAO I like you to but Im not good at sharing LOL.
    Dont forget my shopping :)

18. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

nope we are no where near ready either, oh well there is all day friday to get organised... gee works sux and only been back 2 days :(

19. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

It is alright I spoke with Janine this afternoon. All is good and she knows what to do.

20. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Yes I did yesterday