Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hahahaha.. said one nutter to another :D :D ROFPMSL....

2. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

hahahahahahahahaha i is not no nutter!!!! i just a bit.... vegemite blonde.... maybe.... ok ok so maybe i am a nutter... but i am a nutter with a super dooper sexy pony who sounds and looks like a girl*#) :D

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

you have too... and such a sexy colour :)*

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

nooooo not a sexy colour LOL.... he has one proper chestnut spot the size of a pea on his side.... that is as far as the chestnut went lmao

5. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hey, I want Casey to go that colour too.... I love it **)

gotta make sure we get a super sexy pic of him for my website too

6. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

yep we will defenantly have to get some!!!! i will swap you... tobs for casey hehehe if he doesnt go same colour as tobs LMAO *#)

7. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

oh how cool..i,m so busting to see cody and choccy...haven,t seen cody since he left here...whoooo hooooo extra excited now...hope your mums coming as well horsey chic ..i always have the best laugh with her.....sexy pics for delrae,s website...hmmmm is that what it takes..ROFPMSL....:p and emma i think there,s definitely some blonde there somewhere...**)

8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Yep that's what it takes hahaha..... I want sexy pics of Spunk and Shadow too **):D

9. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

geez that won,t be hard..LMAO..looking forward to aimee anderson taking photo,s .i,m going to make sure rob buys heaps of pic,s LOL..need some nice ones of the kid myself...**) will see if we can get some of the boys together...and also cody as he,ll be there for the measuring...all 3 boys together would be so nice..

10. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Does anyone know what time that horse shop shuts (the one where you turn into the SEC road) ... I need some stuff urgently LOL

Oh and your all nutters LMAO

11. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

If you are talking about Brigadoon Produce it is 4.30pm on a Saturday.

12. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Measuring has been changed to 7.30am through to 8.30am. Due to lack of helpers the Measurer has to now Steward.

There will also be some measuring during lunch as well if people require.

Please also note that the measuring is not official as we have been unable to obtain an official measurer.

13. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

If I have nothing on on Sunday I will be happy to come lend a hand, I am happy to steward no worries, I will let you know later on in the week on here if ok? At this stage I have nothing planned **)

I have nothing to camp in Skye, bummer :-( Awwww how nice that you miss us, lol, or you just saying that ;-)

14. sambo

sambo Well-known Member

Hey i just spoke to sandy and she has totally forgotten about the sales. She is very sorry, but won't be able to help. Sorry.

15. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL Sandy its cause I wuv yous!
    Bet she is going to the sales to buy more extremely beautiful horses...... I wanna come to :(
    Thanks VIP ..... I thought it was open all day :)

16. Pinto Lover

Ummmm thanks I think, hehe. No NOT bringing more home arhhhhh may take em all there, beautiful yeah right you wouldn't of said that this morning if you seen the dirty bugger's, lol.

I am so so so sorry I totally forgot I am going there, as I have 1 booked in there well at this point in time anyway, sorry I am no help again.

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

sandy, i cant wait till you are back online full time again!!!

18. Pinto Lover

Why?? Do you miss me :p You nearly go past my house when you visit your ponies.

*cough cough hint hint wink wink* My mobile number will be off soon as the company we are with are **BEEP BEEP** Trust me you don't want me to say what I think!! lol.

19. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

haha my mobile is not working at all atm... LOL... how are the ponies???

20. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

VIP girl, did you recieve my entries???? also, i forgot to send in the camping form, as did goodie.... can we email you one filled out? or should we post them to you?? or fax LOL