Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Oh dear it looks like i had better take a pen to do sum re-organising.LOL:)....I wouldnt have thought i would really have mattered would it????

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

LMAO QHFan ..we all pitch in and help each other get horses ready...we need Di to paint feet...susieQ to yell at us when we do something wrong...emma to pick up poo LOL and i,m there to help with whatever..which is usually makeup..ROFPMSL..so the closer the better...he he he he he ..**)

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i dont do the poo picking up LOL!!! i clipped tobs today... will get pics uploaded after i have eaten lunch**)

4. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Sorry Sue I have been really busy. Yes I received them I sent you an e-mail back to let you know. Did you get it?

5. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Every effort will be made to stable people together.

6. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

gee thanks for that i was begining to get quit worried ,,,cheers VIP girl :)*

7. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

thankyou VIP, you should have my entries tomorrow**)

8. minimad

LMAO Emma ...and yes please piccies ...would love to see the tobi boy all naked..LOL...**) took spunks rugs off today after the horendous clip job and he looks fantastic..don,t know whats happened but his coat looks awesome...must be all the little additives working..LMAO..**) or susie Q must have snuck in and fixed it while i was at work..:))

9. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Is this the show Im coming with you to, Em?

I cant wait :D

10. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

here are a couple of pics, and yes jess ;)

pulling a morgs face
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

he has hair missing everywhere :(

12. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Where does he have hair missing Em ... looks good in those pics :)

13. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

legs, blly, head LOL LOL

14. Petite Pastures

LMAO .... ummm em thats cause you clipped him!!! He looks Super!

15. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

no, thats coz he has bites and cuts all over him LOL, hopefully he will look good by the weekend

16. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

hey MM so pleased for you with spunk...told you everything would be fine...and no nothing to do with me ...all your good work MM**)

17. minimad

LOL susie Q i,m sure you must have snuck in and worked your magic..**).hey emma tobi looks unreal...love his coat colour ..that should really blossom by this weekend...well done he looks fantastic.. real credit to you kiddo..looking forward to a big cuddle with him..:D

18. Petite Pastures

Emm I wouldnt worry to much about the cuts, Fitzi got beaten up by Jarrah a few weeks ago and when I took im to the Collie show he still had a big blue patch where I had sprayed his cuts, wouldnt come off even after clipping and he has cuts all over him. Being white they stand out heaps LOL and so did the blue. But he still got best presented and champion. So Im sure Tobi will be fine :)

Suzie ... who you taking? Or you just coming for a look see :)

19. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

hey PP how are you **) im taking cara and TJ's boy shadow ...not looking forward to clipping thou :(

20. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

We will not be going :( goodluck to all going **) Emma Tob's looks fine to me ;)