Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Cheers
    Thanks VIP

2. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

The official photographer for the day will be Amie Anderson from the eastern states.

But it is fantastic to have all spectators taking photos of competitors so they can enjoy their special day.

3. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Amie Anderson takes fantastic photo's and is also available for stud photo shoots while she is here. :)* A great to get great pics of your horses :))

4. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

I love Aimie's work, I hope she manages to get some nice ones of Bitey Boy and Frecks on the day. I would love a stud shoot but I think Dumbleyung might be a little out of her way LMAO

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I will bail her up for u PP..and make sure she gets some nice ones of my boy..:D

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh geez i wish i knew about Amie... she takes the best pics!! :)*

Would of loved to have several pro shoots of Jet somewhere nice while he still looks "showy" (& not feral, lol) but i wont be home. #(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
  7. Petite Pastures

Ok Heidi I am counting on you posing him just right in front of Aimie all day LOL, just get in front of her and dont move pmsl.

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Done...........

9. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Entries posted cant wait, Slim is having a second clip on the weekend and i am going to have to half that mane of his so bloody thick and long. Will post pictures when i am done.**)

10. Petite Pastures

Wil be nice to see Slim out again Horesychic :)
    LOL he does have a little bit of mane!!

11. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Kylie send Lisa an email as she think she is here for a little while, she may be able to do them.

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh thankyou very much RPM, will do.

13. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Well Croft and i clipped my 2 today....phew im knackered- i expected Cherry to throw a wobbly and all that but she was and absolute champion!!!!!:):):) and Charlie got to go and play with the girls after his makeover..... i think Croft is planning on putting some pics up after dinner and probably one of my fat ar#...LOL

14. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

ooh hope so, looking forward to see the pics.. not of your butt though..haha

15. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

I recon Cherry will definately go Pony as she has the nicest round bottom(like mine-round i mean):)

16. Petite Pastures

Cant wait to see the pics ... but will have to wait till morning now as I am going to bed!! Up at 5 this morning trying to get Fitzi to do Sissy before I went to work LOL.
    QHfan, dont stress about the Jarrah thing, he is getting gelded next week and I will be keeping him to show for me and Callum :) YAY to both yur mares being in foal :)

17. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

hello again vip girl ...have sent a couple of e mails and no answer ...im worried about my entry for the show ????put it in your letter box 2 days ago and im not sure if you have recieved it or not .... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .. let me know if you got it cheers :)*

18. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

I was wondering about the stabling- are they allocated individually or are they going to give us rows and we just sort it out as we get there??? I want to reserve one next to me for Rebecca since she is coming on Sunday and im planning on sleeping over....:)

19. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

VIP Girl, can Bobby me and Di (Hunter) be stabled together pretty please... and Suzie Q *#)

20. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

here tis....knew I saw it somewhere**)