Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

2. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

emailing now LB

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

PP & Blueline...

I am now Free for this show if you still have someone you would like me to show for you:confused:

Due to Chloe braking my saddle last weekend..I will no longer be riding her at the STB Show.....

4. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL to late Heidi I already sent in the entries for just Freckles!

5. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oh you are kidding, did she break it!!!!!! is it repairable?

6. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

OMG Heidi, that could have been you....:( You sleepin over????

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I have a saddle you can borrow if it fits :)

8. Blueline

Blueline New Member

He he he....maybe you are meant to show Ninja ??? Still not good about the saddle though :(
    I'll enter him but if you find a saddle then go to your show as I'm sure I can con Lea's daughter into hanging on to his leadrope

9. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

You still have time to enter him as well. I only just received your entries today. If you send them tomorrow I will get them Monday and that will be OK.

10. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

VIP, if i send mine off tomorrow (have to get a cheque :eek:) will that be ok for you to get them mon?

11. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Yes that is fine as the entries actually don't close until Saturday. (but Monday is fine)

12. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

thankyou very much... just bringing the colt.... cant afford to get both clipped, and entriesfor both LOL

13. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

VIP did you get my entries?
    Are you accepting entries until Monday for anyone? As if you are I will enter another one.:))

14. Petite Pastures

Heidi I can bring him for you if you want, let me know what you want him entered in.
    Thank VIP :)

15. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Hehehehehe i knew you wouldnt end up with just 1 horse PP...LOL:):):)

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I wont be doing the ridden..I wont b able to ride her till at least mid next week and then thats just not enough work b4 the show...

The saddle is a Caprelli(sp) so not sure if it replaceable(the tree).:(...And if not its going to be a long while till i can afford to get a new saddle..#(

Blueline..You know i love Ninja..He such a funny character..:D

PP...Can enter My boy in watever classes he can do..I havent really looked at the program...:confused:

QHfan..Not sure about the sleep over yet..Depends what time i get back from the STB Show on the Saturday..And i MAY need to bring my son for the sleep over as well....*#)

17. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Heidi, just pay for an extra stable and put him it that.....PMSL!!!!!!!:):):) I hope you can make it coz it will be the last time b4 chrissy we will all see each other...:)

18. Petite Pastures

Heidi your washing and prepin him but .... Im going to relax and enjoy just doing frecks.
    I need another entry form!!!!

Dont know if you will get it by monday from here but VIP. Can be a little slow sometimes!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  19. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

What time are all the sleepover people planning on getting there??? Hey you know the Applaoosa association is having a indoors show on the Sunday as well so i thought i might try and smuggle Charlie in there........PMSL:):):)

20. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

haha.. qhfan that would look so cool :D

we plan to get up there a little earlier as I want to do a little visiting ;) and we will wash and prep there