Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

LMAO Goodie yep the thought has crossed my mind believe me...just might have to wait till a wee little bit more weight comes off...don,t think they have tell tubby classes..ROFPMSL....he is starting to look pretty good now..**)you won,t need to see him you,ll hear him LOL..he lets everybody know he,s around...flaming show off..

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

OMG i seriously cant wait....and that s just for the night before!!!!LOL I posted my entries off today for my 2.....:):):) Hey MM i cant wait to see your new boy and i am looking forward to getting Charlie and Cherry measured coz last time i got Charlie measured heout 26" tall and hes grown so it will be very interesting...:):):)

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

my entries will be posted on thurs... only taking tobi

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

If I am taking my telly tubby to the show, you should too MM, I am hoping they are going to have the fattest neddie award...haha

5. minimad

WELL i,m so depressed ..i clipped spunk today and my blades are blunt he,s come up all patchy and horrible...the guy who does my blades won,t be back in town for 2 weeks #( and to top it off i.ve spent all afternoon shearing fly blown sheep ...poor babies but i think i,ve got most of it from my poor girls ...robs away so have to battle everything by myself ..i,ve just come in now from rugging and doing feeds and everything else ..i,m tired and have cuts and bruises galore from trying to tackle cranky sheep...and to top it off my dear old stallion cut himself to peices on god knows what....there,s nothing in his paddock what so ever for him to do this ...GRRRRRRRR HORRIBLE DAY....:( so there,s my story for today guy,s...QH FAN i can,t wait to see your babies as well...will be sooooo good to meet you finally ...and telly tubby won,t be at this one..don,t have time to get him entered as the ag dept can,t send out his release form for a week and entries close this saturday...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

go to bed MM.. .tomorrow is a brand new day!

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

shame they dont have telly tubby classes...my girl would give your boy a run for his money;)

8. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

dont look at all the bites and hair missing from tobi.... :( :mad:

9. minimad

Gosh i love you guy,s you always make me feel better...but seeing remaani,s pic,s of foxy tonight has made my day...GEORGEY PORGY is going to be a daddy again...i actually cried tonight seeing them...as this was his first coloured mare ...mind you he wasn,t sure what to do with a patchy one... but hey once she escaped and backed up to the electric fence and ring lock...george went ...WHOOOOOO HOOOOO A CHALLENGE..ROFPMSL...and yes i,m tired so please excuse the sense of humour tonight...*#)

10. minimad

will it make spunk look better delrae..i have 12 days to fix this..not happy...but he has clipped out bay with dapples LOL...so spunk and shadow are going to look like the gruesome twosome..and yep work tomorrow so i,d better knick off...:(

11. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

gee bobby you poor old thing :( don't you just hate it when your clippers pack up ..thats happened to me heaps of times...i hate it grrrrr.. i hope at least you get a good nights sleep ...im sure your spunk will look just fine for the show **)and OMG how did your boy hurt hiself ...hope he has not done his self to much damage

12. minimad

hey sue i,m so peeved it aint funny ..after you left today everything went wrong...spunk looks terrible...i,ve never done a more horrible clip in my life..blades were so blunt it wasn,t funny...GRRRRRRR...SO THATS IT GUY,S no-one ever ask me again to clip their horses i,m now officially retiring from doing anyone,s horses...from this post . i,m .no longer available....:(

13. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I won't make it to this show as I will be in Albany looking at a Friesian Warmblood. Someone please take a pic of the Grand Champion Horse with the rug on for me please!!!

14. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

4 DAYS UNTIL ENTRIES CLOSE. 22nd November.

15. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

I sent mine yesterday... you should get them tomorrow, we have a slow donkey down this neck of the woods

dont know why I am so excited about this show, but I just am...hope my 2 preggie girls dont stuff it up for me :( it will be great to have a catch up with everyone **)

16. VIP Girl

I am glad you are coming as I have two trophies to give to.

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oooh... what trophies????

18. VIP Girl

Your Hi Point Stud Clock Trophy and Hi Point Horse/Pony from the Feature Show.

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oh really!!!!!!! I thought I had them all...wow! so even if I dont win anything at this show, I still go home with trophies, how cool is that :D thanks VIP **)

20. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

just filled out my entry form.... got 4 classes LOL...
    di, are you coming through my way? and have room for me and a pony so we can camp the night before with you???? LOL *#)