Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

I cant even get ready now :( Jarrah fell on me when he was coming to and now my knee looks like a basket ball and I can barely walk !!!!
    Meant to be working in a minute, LOL this is going to be fun!

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

you won,t be picking anything up unless you P.M me how much dopey..LMAO..:D hope your going to be okay P.P ice on it real quick..cheers ..

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hey MM... what is the best time to visit ???? so I can work out when to wash, should go to your place first after settling the horses in and then come back and get ready... what do ya reckon??

4. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Good luck all and don't forget - PICTURES OF GRAND CHAMP HORSE WITH RUG ON PLEASE!!!! :D

5. QH Rulz

QH Rulz Well-known Member

Hey all mini people.... lol... make sure you say hi to me too :) :) ..... ill be at the sec from 12 on saturday with my Qh for the indoor show.... preping and washing in the afternoon also.....

so if you see some one with a tall bay with a star having hissy fits at all the minis...lol.... on sat afternoon make sure your not a stranger.... :) and ill say hi to all the mini people too....

Bec. see you there

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

will do @) @) :D we will have 2 little pinto's there on saturday arvo also washing and prepping

7. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

yeah yeah bobby... make me an offer LOL..... i trimmed tobs up properly today.... he still has lines..... :( but looks good LOL

8. minimad

have emailed you emma with an offer..LMAO...and anytime saturday Delrae...i,ll be home all day prepping the Spunk...:D

9. minimad

will be looking for you...QH Rulz...see ya there...:)*

10. Petite Pastures

Heidi, BB's new rope halter didnt come in the mail so Ive only got an old yucky one for him unless you share with Freckles LOL. Mail is always soooo slow out here.

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yep can do..What ever you decide...i might have one small enough for him..will search for it tomorrow....

What show halter is he wearing so i know what clothes to bring.

12. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck for sunday:D:D:)) Im comin down with my camera for a look in. Kinda looking forward to sitting on the sidelines actually:)) The thought of no bloody screamin colt and fiddle fart gelding sounds kinda nice!!
    I'll be the one sat under a shady tree with a cold drink in one hand and camera in the other :p:p If anyone cares to join me:)*

13. Petite Pastures

Heidi Im bringing his blue bridle that I got off you.

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

ok kool:)

also if u still disabled come sunday ill show who ever...and u relax..:)

15. minimad

no doubt i,ll be joining you afterwards..will sure need a cold drink after the show..LOL..although no water for me thanks...and yes will be good for you to sit and have a look..then you get to yell at me for a change...

16. Petite Pastures

Im still disabled this morning but if thats ok with you Heidi if Im still disabled tomorrow can you show Freckles to please. She is entered in the versatility so you will have to take her instead of BB in the handler class so she hasa chance of winning that. She is well trained in the tail and jumping and dressage I will ust have to run you through what commands she knows.
    I am hoping my knee will be ok for tomorrow but its got more swollen so I think my chances are slim. Tried running across the kitchen to see if I can run pmsl @ Tony wetting himself watching me!!

17. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Poor PP with her knee:( Yes Bobby I will be watching you*#)*#) is Rob still on camera duty? Might bring a few drinky poos down as Lanz is coming in the arvo to watch the jumping with me:D

18. minimad

yep rob,s still on camera duty..LOL..not sure if we,ll still be there by then ..but will see ya in the morning..:D