Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

am I allowed yummies too MM????

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

yep you sure are Delrae..LOL..HONEY SOY AND GARLIC LAMB RIBS....yummmmmmmmmmm....

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oooh YAY!!!!! yummmmmmmy :D :D :D

4. minimad

LMAO..i just hope i make enough for everyone...will be bringing a huge dish full so hopefully there,ll be plenty for everyone...:)* oh and if anyone needs anything last minute get Delrae to ring me and i,ll race it down ...**)

5. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Yes it can still be done but because we are short on helpers it can only be done at a certain time.

6. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Hi Shaz71

Yep know Fleur really well, she is a member on here as well. I will PM you her email in case she doesnt see this.:))

7. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

thanks vip girl, no problems will work in with you guys.**)**)

8. minimad

well not long to go now...4 days till the show...GOODLUCK to everyone going and competeing ..see you all saturday night for some yummies and a giggle before sunday...really looking forward to a great day...lucky me i,m only showing one so i,ll be able to have a bit of fun this time..LOL..:)*

9. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i am shitting myself....... and tobi is being a psycho!!!

10. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Hey Em, you know we're not showing for sheep stations right???? It should be fun mate...:):):) I know i dont show full on like most of you do but i do show big ones as well and i can tell you that regardles of size it should still be enjoyable...:)

11. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

I know... LOL... but i still get nervous about stuffing up.... especially since bobby will be there to yell at me if i do LMAO*#)

12. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I can't wait...my daughter is so excited about camping, with her new boyfriend, who she informs me tonight "I am really going to marry". :)*

for those who don't know my daughter is 5 :(

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Dont worry G..The marriage wont last long once she spends a night with him....*#)

14. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Mate i had NEVER even looked at a mini never mind even showin one when PP gave me Jarrah to play with but who cares if you stuff up???? Tobi is still a baby and its about spending time with people you like and having a giggle...:):):)

15. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

LOL i know QHfan........ LMAO

16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL qhfan the way my 2 look definately coming up for the social side of showing :D

17. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Im just coming to win, and then Im going home!

18. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

you probably will too :D

19. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

You expecting that from me also????:D

20. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Pppppffffftttt- i dont care coz IM going for the party and the drinks...LOL:)