Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

did you get my entries??

2. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Yes. Did you get my e-mail???

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

no :confused: will go and check other email account **)

4. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Well im sorta ready but poor Cherry has to sqeeeezzzeee into a 3'0 rug coz i dont have a 3'3 for her...LOL I got a pile/mountain of cr@p on the floor to sort out and work out what im taking and still wanting to find another outfit to show in rather than the western one...:) Plus i have to make feeds up for my other 6 big horses so my poor mother can feed them...:)

5. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

just got it, replying now:D

6. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

email sent now VIP

7. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

goodie come stay at my place and i,ll put you and little one up for the night also princess...i,ll clip her for you saturday here if you can be here saturday.were.only 5 mins from S.EC the we can go from my place sunday morning..feel free mate ..offers there..but we are going to gate crash the camping mob on saturday night....don,t tell them but i,m bringing them a huge tray of marinated lamb spare ribs in case their hungry..LMAO...AND NO IT,S NONE OF MY PET SHEEP...:))

8. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!! :d

9. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Come on QHfan, you should be all prepared LOL ...Poor Cherry having to squeeze in the lil rug :)

Yummmmy pet sheep!!! Bring heaps MM

10. minimad

YES i,ll be at the SEC saturday night i promise with fresh marinated lamb ribs.. HOT OUT OF THE OVEN or off the barbecue.about ummmmmm what time..????? you guy,s let me know ..LOL...:))

11. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i dont know what time, but that is my most favouritest food EVER!!!!

12. minimad

NO PET SHEEP INVOLVED P.P naughty girl...i love my sheep...:p besides mine are now toooooooo old to eat..ROFPMSL...also clipped spunk today am were all ready to go now...plus packed all my gear..LOL...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  13. minimad

he he he he i know...:D

14. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

OMG you are bloody keen LOL... all i have done is start to re assemble my makeup box LOL

15. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL your organised MM ..... I have nothing packed and have to work the rest of the week plus try and get Jarrah to the vet.

16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I am starting a new "thing" non clipped minis:)....thanks heaps for the offer of a bed though, Pinto1980 are going up together to camp with our kids...my daughter will never forgive me if we are not camping, she is so excited:D.....we will be waiting for ribs:D

I clipped the "chokky pud" on sunday....she looks purdy:)

17. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

hi all mini people,

was wondering if you could help. am looking for a lady, yes a "lady" who shows mini called Fleur R???? went to shcool wiht her and need to let her know about a reunion. boo suxs if im going she better go as well :))

if anyone knows of her can they let her know sharon is looking for her please??

thanks heaps!!!!!

18. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

sorry better correct that her name is fleur and she shows minis!!!! :)*

19. minimad

yep i know fluer robinson...hopefully she,ll be there at the show and i,ll let her know your looking for her..i,ll P.M you when i,ve contacted her...**) and yep i,m a good girl...needed to do it as i have to work all week as well P.P..and no worries goodie...enjoy your camping and i,ll see you all saturday night with yummy,s LOL..:D

20. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Okay so does that mean if we need to have them measured for reclassifying it cant be done??? Oh and if i get my camping form in is it still alright to camp might make it easier with three of them.