Summer Miniature Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by VIP Girl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Entries close in just over a week (22nd November) remember no late entries will be accepted.

This show is open to ALL registered miniature stock. All recognised miniature societies are included.

Let me know if you require and information.

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I wont have Bundy's adult upgrade done in time :( Hope to come watch if I am not in Albany tho, I want to see who wins the rug I sponsored!! Whoever it is, make sure you get photos!

3. Eminence

Eminence Well-known Member

Does anyone have a program handy??? :)

4. VIP Girl

Let me know your e-mail address.

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I will be there with 1...will get entries done over the weekend**)

6. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Will be taking 3..... entries are sitting here waiting to be posted

7. TEECEE

TEECEE Active Member

Done Mine. But still waiting for VIP girl to do hers. Slack hey or just too busy organising.

8. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Good luck to all going :)* I get back from Bali that week so wont be there this time, also have staff xmas party so bit too much on this time around.

Am hoping to possibly make it to the fun day in december tho :D

9. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Was doing mine today but have to ask .... does the day ticket cover the versatility and jackpot show jumping or is that extra?

10. VIP Girl

Versatility & jackpot are extra they are $5.00 each. Remember the Versatility is based on a one horse/one handler combination. The classes involved in the Versatility are: the sex class, the handler class, dressage, working hunter & trail. Highest points wins.

Hope that helps Sky.

11. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Thanks VIP girl. Might just bring Freckles not Bitey Boy as they cant both be in the versatility thing.

12. VIP Girl

If your the one that is showing them then you can but one will miss out on points from the handler.

But it is up to you.

13. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

I was just reading the program yesterday thinking looks good, I just dont know if I will be there.

Can we know judges?

14. VIP Girl

Pony - Pauline Lloyd
    Horse - Cherry Brennan

15. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Cheers VIP **) I will try my hardest to get there (if boy playing nice)

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Good Luck Everyone...**)

17. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

well my entries are posted VIP Girl..and to add insult to injury i got permission from dept of ag to take the new boy just had to keep him away from creeks or running streams and pick up all his manure ..never mind feature show for him in march..LOL...really looking forward to this show will have one horse to worry about so thats a load off my mind ..looking forward to seeing everyone there...12 DAYS TO GO and i haven,t touched the boy yet..LMAO..better get my A into G i think...is your Dad marshelling again VIPGirl...hope so he does an awesome job and is funny as ..:D Also are we having measuring as i,d love to have spunk measured properly ..i,ve entered him in foundation but it,s going to be close....

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  18. VIP Girl

1. Yes I received your entries last night. Thankyou

2. I haven't asked him yet but I am his princess so I guess he will. HEHEHE

3. Yes measuring will be there for you. It will be open from 8.30am to 12pm.

19. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

YAYYYY Was worried they wouldn,t arrive as posted them in a dodgy envelope didn,t notice till i went to pop them in the post box...tell him i,m begging ..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...He,s so funny and just makes my day he,s always hanging poo on me and it,s great laugh....awesome about the measureing .i really need this boy done properly ..i have no real level ground here to do it properly and he won,t stand still for anybody else .GRRRRRR So this will be awesome...Thanks Trina...**)

20. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Didn't think there would be a problem bringing him out**) Goodie was at a show the week after he arrived, with the same conditions applied. Looking forward to seeing him when he comes out......you could always bring him to Canning Districts;):D