Summer agistment needed

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Possum, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Possum

Possum New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Can anyone please recommend a great agistment centre between Gero and Perth for my TB Mare.
    I need something over the summer months Nov- April where she can be in a paddock with shade, excellent doer so shouldn't need any hard feeds, just salt and mineral/ vitamin licks possibly hay if grass is scarce. Need to go to agistment place where people are horse savvy and know their stuff, and will be looked after properly.
    Being a mare she does come into season but thankfully doesn't get moody or hard to handle.
    Great for farrier, lovely and quiet, easy to worm.
    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :))

2. dun

dun Active Member

Just in case you get stuck

Hi there

I realise we are in the area you are not requesting but if you need a equine centre with spelling we are down south near Kojonup, Mt Twirlicup Equine Centre. Cheers

3. Nikiwink

Nikiwink Well-known Member

Yates Equestrian in Bindoon - can't recommend them enough. You should find them via google pretty easily.

4. old_mate

old_mate Well-known Member

I will second suggesting Yates. They have very thing you asked for. One of the big paddocks has a dam.
    They have an on call farrier and will worm your horse if you want.

5. Possum

Possum New Member

Thank you for the recommendations everyone, I'll be looking into those places :)):)

6. dun

dun Active Member

Forgot to type in our site.....Mt Twirlicup Agistment - MT TWIRLICUP EQUINE CENTRE
    If admin says this is not allowed...fair enough. :)
    We are an establishment that is primarily set up for spelling horses from races/rehabilitation. Any type of horse is welcome. Good luck..Cheers:D