Stockyards Xmas Party... thats all folks!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by samm, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

No probs, i figured after 4 fillies in a row i could share her around, hope mum and bub are doing well.

Thankyou So So much for the Santa suit kids were very appreciative! As were we.

2. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Thank you Samm and Web for putting on a great party :D I had a lot of fun. Great catching up with new and old stockie friends :D :D Bummer I had to leave early, guess someone needs to be home to do morning feeds*#)

Web I will be around sometime this week to collect table and bowls roflmao!

3. only a wee bit fuzzy this morning :D

cant wait to see the photos..

the bouncy castle was fun :eek:

4. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

A HUGE THANKYOU to Webby and Samm for all the time, effort and expense they went to to put this party on for us.
    It was a great night.
    I put so many faces to names and caught up with some stockies that I've met once or twice before.
    I shall give my certificate for the 'Best Neighbour Award' pride of place on my lounge room wall.

Webby if you need a hand to do some clean up and taking down of lights etc, let me know and I'll swing by later this arvo when it's a little cooler.

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Glad to hear you all had a great time!
    I wasn't sure if I could make it so didn't RSVP then had an accident the other day and broke a couple of fingers so that sealed it!

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories! Well done Samm and Webby for holding the party and doing so well!

6. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

OMG (or Paula, should that be OHMYFAIRYGODMOTHER *#) ) what a fun night! It was WONDERFUL to meet and chat with stockies I hadnt met before, and of course the ones I already knew!! No fuzzy head this morning, but my voice is sore, guess I did a fair bit of chatting, and I think I was being a bit of a microphone hog by the very end of the night too *#) :p I think it was quite a bit past 3am when the last of us finally called it quits, my eyes are hanging out of my head atm, but so so worth it to be able to let your hair down and party on!! Samm and Webb sorry to run off without saying goodbye this morning, my old body was calling out for my comfy bed LOL!! I will be back later this arvo some time, to pick up my stuff and to help take down the decos etc. Hopefully I wont blow any of the lights DISASSEMBLING them he he he he
    THANKYOU SAMM AND WOBBLY for an awesome night, you guys did an amazing job!! Oh and Sienna thanks you too, she had a blast, she didnt want to leave this morning, and has been chatting about it all morning **) **)
    THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!

7. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

lm*#)ao
    well Debs i did put my secret santa wish list in!!!!! hahahaah

8. Late Starter

Late Starter Well-known Member

Awesome party Webby & Samm I haven't been out to party like that for ages - well done to you both and your family and helpers for all your effort, time and money that went into it; it was certainly appreciated by me and my family**).

Scott didn't want to go intially but he def had a good time and Jacinta had an absolute blast. Had a chuckle at getting the Sadie Award as anyone that knows me knows how little I clean (have done more cleaning since our house went on the market than I've done in years :D).

Thanks to Admin for donating the prize money for the best costume **); I won the senior one for dressing as Princess Fiona from Shrek (thanks too to Webby & Samm for choosing me).

We had heaps of fun and it was terrific meeting stockies I haven't met previously and also catching up with those that I have.

Despite only having 2 alcoholic beverages last night I'm feeling very seedy and worse for wear today (must have been the alcohol that was in that very yummy sherry trifle that I had 3 helpings of ;)).

Sorry probably won't get out to help clean up today as we're getting our house ready for home open this avo (already been sweating buckets cutting the front lawn with scissors *#)) and still more work to do then off to start clearing out stuff from agistment place as moving agistment tomorrow. Hope you get more helpers to help you clean up.

Thanks again I had a blast!

9. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

OHMYFAIRYGODMOTHER!!!!
    Well Guess What I Got Awarded? hahahahaha
    It is now official :D I Can Now Say My Favourite Word hahahahaha
    LMFAO woooooopsssssssssssss pmsl cause i got Awarded My Certificate that states i CAN USE my favourite saying!!!!! hehehehehe
    Sorry if i offend but its just me!!!!! roflmao
    So i thankyou once again for a Great Night and Lovely to meet everyone **)**)

10. fairygodmother

fairygodmother New Member

You rang dear?:D

11. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

It was a great night, thanks Samm, Webby & all the helpers that made this night possible. Webby your house is just lovely, let me know when you ready to move out ;)

Muffy & I had a blast (we the real noisy ones there, it's all Muffy's fault :p), hehehe, my daughter Britney had a ball with all the kids & a bouncy castle **) I finally found the donations bucket after nearly putting money into the water bucket, lol....

12. Siren

Siren Well-known Member

where are the photos people!!!!

13. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Theres a new thread thats been started for the xmas party, photos will probably go up in there. Smiley had something on this morning so photos should be up later today. Alex took some too but not sure if it was her camera.**):D

14. yep i took some on brookes camera :D

15. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

16. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

blaaaaaaahahahahahahaha **)**)