Stockyards Xmas Party... thats all folks!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by samm, Nov 15, 2009.

1. I can't believe you guys are whinging COME ON :mad:

Well that party was awesome had so much fun!!! Webby and samm what an effort you went through thankyou so much!

:)

2. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Thank you to webby and Mel for organising had a lot of fun and was lovely to meet follow stockies members :)* Thank you desch for picking me up and dropping me off at armadale station only had 2 minutes to wait for the train so I didn't have to worry about dodgy people. Muchly appreciated **)

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Thanks to everyone who helped organise tonight. Thanks especially to Webby for allowing everyone to invade her personal residence, that's massively generous! Thanks to the helpers :D

A fun night that I would like to have stayed at for longer....just toooo tired :eek:

4. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

Well done to Samm and Webby....Had an excellent night...Considering I didnt know anyone and nearly chickened out at the last minute.......I plonked myself with Paula and ellechim :D then after talking to them for 5 minutes realised I went to high school with Ellechim......Good to catch up after 25 years Michelle :) LOL........
    I was a bit bloody hot after the macarena and the nutbush LOL

Great night to all....Good to put some faces to names too :)

5. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

Hey well I am home and paula is home safe and sound had a great night and met alot really nice people was a blast from the past to meet you sam too will definately catch up soon I havent danced like that since the disco's in the Armadale hall. Well done to webby and Samm and there families for a great party was had by all those that turned up

6. Sam & Max

Wasnt Paula staying at yours?? I could of taken her home...I had to go past that way.....

7. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

What a wonderful party, and special thanks to all who helped organise and set up for it.**)

I loved meeting some people I hadn't met before, and putting faces to names. People dont look like how you imagine them to be.;)

A great party, cheers, Deb

8. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Well what a Party!!
    Just dont know why EVERYONE knew me!!! errrmmmmm pmsl
    Thanks to Samm & Webby for having us all there**)
    Well i tell you after riding the BULL i cant feel my legs omg pain!!
    Give me an horse anyday!!!!!

9. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Yes Paula, you need a horse!!!!!!!!

Then you can come and join in with our planned rides around darling downs. Maybe you might get one for Xmas???? That would be grand aye?

10. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Well I've just got home:eek::eek: Missed most of you pikers;) But was good to catch up to some people I haven't seen for a while (and others I see lots...lol):)* Well done to Samm and Webby for organising the night:)*:))

11. milzenzab

milzenzab Active Member

WE WANT PHOTOS, PHOTOS and more PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

FANTASTIC night and great effort by all who organised it. Samm and Webby, you two are amazing. I hope everyone was generous with their donations towards the party.**) Sheep was yummy, company was terrific. Well done and I hope the negitivity of some people won't put a dampener on what was a sensational effort.

HIP HIP HOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYYY.....:)) Oh and Merry Christmas.

13. Raw Prawn

Raw Prawn Well-known Member

Sounds like a fantastic night!!

Anyone feeling a bit...urmm....fuzzy this morning??? LOL!!!

Webby and Samm - dont listen to the whingers - there are always people who will find something to complain about in a positive situation.

Good on you guys - hopefully there will be one next year and I can come :)*:)*

14. Sam & Max

No fuzzy feeling here lol.....but I was driver :).................Forgot to mention last night my son that came with me had an absolute blast too!!

15. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Aw sounds like everyone had alot of fun :D
    It seems like almost everyone was there, cos I didn't have many threads to read this morning after I've been away for the whole night :p I'm bummed I couldn't make it...NEXT TIME **)

16. casperjesse

casperjesse Well-known Member

It was a fantastic night, Thankyou so much to everyone that made it happen. It was lovely to meet and put faces to names. I had so much fun.

Once again THANK YOU
    so much

17. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

What a night!
    Thankyou so much to everyone who came to play with us and have an awesome night together!!!

Everyone respected my property and the animals that were here and for that i am truely thankful.

Those that participated in the secret santa could you please pm me and i will post you out a gift (tell me what wrapping it had so y6ou don't get same gift LOL) Sorry with all the excitement of the night, we were having way to much fun and simply forgot!!!:) Oppps Bad webbly

Thanks to those few that helped us set up and helped make it such a wikid night:)*

Well after the behaviour of everyone last night, I am sure we can work out how to make it bigger and better next year - OMG what are we saying

Thanks a billion Stockies

18. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

What a great night!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you to Samm, Webby and anyone else that helped pull this off. We had a ball.
    Huge thank you to Admin for the prize money for best dressed junior, my boy Kaden won it!!!

Slightly fuzzy this morning but not too bad. Sore leg from the bucking bull, lol, but no more injuries. Mitchell stayed on longer than me!! Gonna use him as my crash test dummy from now on I think lol.

Once again, thank you guys **) was an awesome night!

19. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

Glad to hear you had a great night **) I hope they didnt leave you with to much mess this morning! How many people turned up?? And where are our pics?

20. beau

beau Well-known Member

Sounds like it was a fantastic night, good on you girls what an enourmouse effort.

Ohhh Thank you Webby for sending me the filly fairy, yep you guessed it we had a baby last night a wee little palli.